Period

How to fight Characters reacting to asking to you asking them to buy you a napkin/tampon.

Hobin

Would be shocked that you asked him to buy you a napkin/tampon but he would buy a napkin/tampon with the specifics you asked. But if you didn't give any specifics he would think for an hour on what he'd choose then a sales lady helped him.

He bought plenty. And since some of the members are girls he thought of stacking some for them Just in case.

Jiksae

This man would be thinking about Tissue and gave you a tissue roll.

But after you shout at him he ran to rumi and asked for a napkin if she knew what kind it was.

Taehoon

He'll either seen, ignore or reply. Get it yourself.

If you're special to him he might toss a plastic bag full of napkins/tampons. with different varieties

Yeonwoo

He knew what to get and he even bought you a hot pack, food and medicine.

Wangguk

He has a sister he knows what to do, what to get.

Moonsung

He would ask Bomi for help

Jinho

I think you're looking for a body bag.

If you're special to him. He'd have someone buy and give it to you with different types with medicine and your favorite food.

Seongjun

He would ask a sales clerk when he gets to the store. And would buy everything.

Mangi

He would also ask Rumi what to do, he doesn't know what a napkin/tampon is.