Vacation With Taehoon

- You need to inform Taehoon about the time and place where you will both go. He needs time to prepare. And with the big bag he brings who knows what he brings.

- He hates sitting for hours in the car. He will listen to music when he gets bored.

- Brings things that isn't really needed.

Ex. his Dobok.

"Who are you tryna fight?" You ask him.

"Shut it. I ain't leaving home without it." He replies.

- He wants his hotel suite to be big and clean. And he wants the environment to be clean.

- He would hang out at the lobby for the internet.

- Many women approached him. He immidiately pushes them away.

"Not interested. Fuck off."

- Would get very pissed if one of the items needed int the hotel are either broken or missing.

"Why the fuck is the shampoo so fuckin small they ain't letting dogs stay are they?"

- He'll make sure he'd get his money's worth. Because it ain't fucking worth it.

- When he eats in the hotel restaurant. He gets fucking mad when the food's expensive and it tastes like shit. Or the food is like for only a small portion when they paid so much.

(P.S he isn't the one paying tho)

- Gets shocked on how expensive beers on the table is.

"Fuck the beer. I'll go outside and buy somewhere. It'll be fucking cheap."

"Fucking rich people. They wastin money on these shit."

(You needed to apologize for his rude behaviour.)

"The fuck you apologizin for? I'm spitting facts."

In the end Vacation with Taehoon isn't a Vacation. It'll be a headache because of his mouth full of complaints.

The only rest you'll get is sleep on the bed.