Taehoon falling in love

Taehoon doesn't get the Idea of dating someone.

He's the typical person who likes to do his daily life normally.

Taehoon doesn't lack love from parents. If anything he's full of love and care from his parents.

So Taehoon wasn't in a rush into falling in love, in his head love is love and it'll come when it'll come.

He spends his time doing Taekwondo everyday for him that's love and passion for something.

He loves Taekwondo. For him love isn't just about relationship like getting a significant other.

It's family, friends and much more.

He doesn't show it but he does care.

He didn't have any thoughts of love.

Whenever he looks at people who are together he has a weird sensation as it lools cringey.

Especially whenever he sees his parents show affection.

"Get a fucking room-"

*Whack*

"Who taught you to speak like that?!" Taehoon's mother raised.

He mostly observes his surroundings when he doesn't do shit.

One thing he discovered that people like you either for appearance, money, status, or power.

Whenever he sleeps in class or go to random places he can hear people chitchatting about dating or getting heart broken.

Whenever someone confesses to him he blantantly says no.

He won't indulge himself in something he doesn't want to.

But

When he met you something different happened.

He was feeling sensations that he had never felt, He was weird to it.

He didn't know how to respond to this so he kept quiet and thought about it.

He kept on his day and normally acted how he always acted.

But he has the urge to see you whenever he remembers you, he has the want to hear your voice or just be in your presence.

Something he had never felt. He was an alien to this feeling which can result to him getting irritated and poured it out on you.

He would always harass you.

"Hey, You got 500 Won?"

"Hey, Come with me." and he would drag you to the arcade and you just sit next to him while he plays tekken.

You try to ask why he's doing this but he just ignores you.

He just doesn't do anything and he does it more often.

And it was all a silent ride. He liked it.

It was weird.

Of course in the end he had to ask someone about it. Who else would have wisdom and knowledge but his father?

"Ah that's love." His father said.

"Fuck."