Meeting Taehoon again

Taehoon and Y/N separated ways when Taehoon went to the Military.

Y/N since then had wondered how is Taehoon as she waited at the reception with gyoul.

"Oh stop poutin, he'll appear anytime soon. If ya keep poutin at my brothers wedding I'll rip yer face off." she said as she collected the gifts given by the visitors.

"I wonder how we'll talk when we meet. I mean it's been long." You ponder

"Probably normally so stop yappin. Go check if the preparations are done." She said as you stand up to talk to the wedding planner.

"Yo Y/N." Someone called out. That voice seemed familiar. Very familiar. You turn around to see him.

You saw him again, after so long.

You were stunned, You just looked at him. Your heart felt like it was about to burst from beating.

- - - - -

How meeting Taehoon again would be

You would be shocked on how much he changed. His sassy attitude was still there.

You two just stood up looking at each other.

"Missed me that much?"

He smirked. As he showed bouquet of your favorite flowers with Chocolates.

"You really changed."

"Clearly."

He became a Gentleman who teased you alot. He really shocked you because he started to do things that he'd never do.

He seemed like a husband material right now.

"I guess this is why your father sent you to the military. To get you straight."

"Yeah, what a pain."

- - - - -

He will still tease you.

He will be more harder to irritate

He wakes up earlier than before.

He also learned tips and tricks from the military that is very handy.

He also trains very early.

Eats very fast and more than usual.

He knows first aid.

He knows how to read a person now too.

And he can now actually take a scolding now.

You knew you'd miss the old Taehoon, and you'd keep that memory of his old self.

But you also appreciate this new side of his.

He was still the same Taehoon, Except more composed and matured.