Taehoon with a clingy S/O

You'd basically be around Taehoon so much that he'd get annoyed on the literal outside. But he likes it. Just don't over do it.

He likes the cuddles and kisses you give him.

He'd be quiet recieving all of your affection.

If you forget to kiss or hug him he'd get all grumpy and it'll pour out on random people or to Hobin and Jiksae.

If you ever went away for a day he,'d be like.

"Where the fuck did you go?"

"Ya even bothered to come back?"

Give him apologies with hugs and kisses he would calm down.

He becomes a literal softie because of you.

You would basically cling to him like a koala hugging a tree.

He wouldn't notice your weight on him anymore and if he tries to find you he can't see you because you're hanging behind him.

If you both ever sleep together. You'd basically treat him a heating pad.

"Ya treat me like a pillow"

"My favorite pillow" You said kissing him on the cheeks.

"Yer. Fucking embarassing"

"Meh, I don't care what people say." You said clinging to him more.

He'd treat you as a dumbell

"Yer basically light weight now"

You can't see Taehoon without you and you can't be seen without Taehoon. You both became buy one get one free.

The Yoo Hobin Company can see Taehoon being soften whenever you're the around him. Especially whenever you're sleeping.

They ask you to never break up with him. Which you nod okay in response.