Taehoon with a Smart S/O

Taehoon would practically call you nerd. Even his contact name for you is nerd with a clown face.

He thought you were being forced to study by your parents. But knowing you now. You are just very smart.

You're somewhat dedicated to being on being on top of yout class. But if you over work yourself he'd get mad at you.

Thanks to him you'd use your intelligence on something stupid.

Would give you his homework for you to answer. It would piss you off.

And if the two of you are classmates you'd be sitting next to each other. And he would just watch you study or sometimes even distract you while taking notes down.

"Ya look like a tomato" he says while he's poking you while studying. You'd try to hit him but he easily avoids all your attacks. Which pisses you off even more because you have an exam coming up and he isn't even opening his book to study.

This would mean you'd have study dates with him and him just pissing you off and he doesn't even try to listen. But he unconsciously remembers your teachings and even the teacher is shocked on how he got a high score.

The two of you would be paired on groupings and you do the majority of the work and tell him not to even touch the work because he might destroy it.

You basically sometimes force him to study which makes him hit you because he gets annoyed.

Would probably tease you mid lecture or study. Which makes you flustered to the point you didn't even understand what was on the board anymore.

The hobin company would sometimes get shocked that they'd get smart remarks from Taehoon. And they'd ask where he got it from nut he just says "What do ya mean by that? Ya'll are just stupid"

He makes sure you get some sufficient rest, exercise, food and would drag you out to relax.

"Ya fucking google, Ya ain't dying if ya fail."

He calls you a google because you almost know everything.