Taehoon Reacting to you being pregnant

Taehoon was waiting for you to say sike.

"Yer fucking joking." He says.

As you show him three pregnancy tests. "Its yours."

He just looks at it. He was in a state of shock. Unable to move unable to process.

He just looked at you and he stood up and hugged you.

"Look. I know that this is our kid. But yer the one carrying it. Whatever your decision is. I'll understand and respect it."

"I want to have it." You said as you smile as he nodded. And tried to understand it.

The first thing he had in mind was how do they take care of a kid? And the first thing that came to mind was his father. Seong Hansu. But the question is how will he break the news to him?

He was standing in front of his father. While his father was waiting for him to speak.

"Look, Taehoon. You've done so many things that have already shocked me. So whatever you're going to tell me I'm sure I'll be able to understand it." Hansu calmly says.

"Y/N's pregnant."

Hansu was frozen in utter shock.

He knew Taehoon would never joke something like this so he just sat quiet.

"A-are you sure??" Hansu asks.

"There were three positive." Taehoon seriously says as Hansu tries to clam himself down.

"W-what did Y/N say?" He asks his son while his son was still sitting seriously.

"She said she'll keep it." Taehoon replied as Hansu was already thinking of Good Hospitals, Medical Bills, Baby Clothes and Him with his Grandchild.

"We'll have to carefully Take care of her and the baby's future." Hansu said as he starts to talk to Taehoon about Parenting.

- Taehoon starts to baby proof their house.

- He starts to buy clothes with Y/N.

- He would watch Newtube Videos about parenting.

- He sometimes would sit and wonder how it'll be when the kid is out.

- He sometimes will think he won't become a good father.

- Will buy everything you crave. But if you suddenly say that you don't want it anymore he'll get mad but he tries to calm himself down.

- He will start to try (Code word 'try') and save money.

- He's extra careful with you with everything.

"Watch yer steps."

"We don't ya falling and have the kid ejecting itself from yer body."

- He likes toucing your belly. Hearing the baby.

"Look the baby kicked. Do you think he'll become a Taekwondo Martial artist like you?" You asked.

"They definitely would. It's in the genes." He smirks.

- He would remind you to eat properly and he'd take most chores inside the house.

"Rest! If ya get stressed it'll be bad for ya both!"

- He gives you massages

"Damn, after that kid is out of you I'll make sure to get my revenge."

- You and him started to think names for the kid. And you suggest Seong Taehoon Jr.

"That's fucking cringe." He says

"No, That's cute."

- He was the one who bought and build the crib with his father.

- Hansu lectures him about on how to be a father.

"Yer just keep repeating it now."

"You need to learn it with heart!"

"What do you think I'm doing?" He said pissed.

He takes half of the chores. And whenever Hansu visits he's the one doing the chores so Taehoon can rest.

The Hobin Company wasn't allowed to visit at first. But after convincing Taehoon they were allowed.

But they can't be allowed to be close with you. Especially the boys.

"If somethin happens to Y/N yer all be buried 6ft deep." He threatens.