Taehoon with a Sick S/O

Taehoon would act like you have covid 19. He would Isolate you. Wear a mask.

He would buy you medicine and food. Even brought his dad's chicken soup.

But he would either throw it to you or leave it at your nightstand.

If you are sick of cold.

It's because he doesn't want to get infected by it.

If you are sick because you either have your period or you injured yourself from a fight and you feel sick. He would try and help you by asking around or searching stuff from the internet.

He would remind you to drink medicine, drink your food and get proper sleep.

"That's what ya get for bein so weak."

"Ya should practice Taekwondo so ya don't become so weak like a twig"

You want to kick him out from Your room or the Hospital room.

He would bring fruits for you. In a fruit basket. He would also eat it.

If he gets hungry. He would eat it in front of you.

"Isn't that mine?" You asked.

"Ya weren't eating it." He said

"If ya want. Here." He stretches out his hand that has the apple he already ate out off.

"Nah, you can have it." You say.

He would listen to the Nurse and Doctors about their recommendations to make you feel better.

"Hey don't go doin that shit. The doctor said no."

"If ya do thag I'll hit ya. The doctor said no."

"Are ya a child? Take a fucking nap."

He always complain not being able to go anywhere because of you being bedridden. But he doesn't like you being out of his sight.