Taehoon with a Drop Dead Gorgeous S/O

Taehoon with a very pretty drop dead gorgeous reader but she's also an influencer the cooking one makes bomb ass food most of the comments are how she's a wifey material or moms asking for her hand in marriage to their sons lol

He would be around you alot.

He would glare at everyone who looks at you and even dares to speak at you.

He loves to eat your food, He would be the one who eats and comments on your food.

He stopped eating food from the outside and  start eating at your place.

He watches your live and gets jealous at the commentors who would try to get your attention that he learned how to turn of the comment section or ban people from the live. He would also fight in the comment section which makes you laugh.

And of course being a drop dead gorgeous person you would also get stalkers too. He makes sure none of them harms you.

He makes sure to be there with you whenever you go to a con he would be your personal body guard, and he would look at every gift that you receive from your followers.

And whenever he's live with you on newtube and he reads the comments he would make comments on the mothers who would ask her hand in marriage for their sons.

"She's clearly taken you blind hag"

"Ask her if she's single then I'm either kickin or banning you from here."

"Ask yer son if he can take a beating from me"

"Yer son ain't even on par with my pinky."

You would laugh whenever he gets this protective, you would find it cute and funny.

When he introduced you to hansu.

"You could do better." Hansu said.

"That's fuckin rude!" Taehoon said.

"I wasn't talking to you! I was talking to her! You could do better than Taehoon!!" Hansu said as you laughed.

Hansu would make sure that Taehoon treats you nicely and respect you.

Taehoon would get jealous and a bit insecure because many people keep telling him that why out of all people you chose him.

You made sure that he knows that you love him so much.

He would be with you whenever you film your Newtube videos and becomes a camera man for you. And in exchange you help him do his Taekwondo Newtube Videos.