Taehoon with a very rich S/O

You were spending your money like it was a piece of paper that you plucked out from a tree.

You even spoiled him by buying him different clothes and accessories. He felt like a sugar baby and all.

But even though you spent money, you earned money very well too.

And since you are very rich, you had bodyguards following you left to right. Which irritates him really. It means the two of you don't even have any decent privacy.

So he grabs your hand and runs away with you and makes lose of your bodyguards.

If you've spent too much he'd basically stop you by taking away your credit card. And he would carry you away from the store with one hand and shopping bags on the other. And he'd basically keep your card inside his pocket he'd only return it when you got home.

And you're also very sheltered to the point you aren't used in eating street food. He'd mock you and say. "Sheltered Princess"

And if you use heels and your feet started to hurt because of it. He'd carry you. "Sheltered Princess"

He'd basically mock you while he carries you somewhere. And he when he held your wrist for the first time.

He thought 'I could kill this woman with a hand like snapping a twig'

He'd have you learn Taekwondo and feed you with plenty of proteins so you wouldn't be a twig that could be easily snapped in half.

He would even hold an umbrella for you but he'd call you Sheltered Princess or Rich Kid.

And just because you're rich doesn't mean you're exempted from his mockery, kicks and beatings. He just doesn't do it infront of your bodyguards, it'll cause another fight with em.

When the Hobin Company found out Taehoon's Girlfriend is Very Rich.

Hobin, Jiksae, Gaeul, and Gyeoul. started to ask for some money from you or some kind of sponsorship to their channel which gained a beating from Taehoon.