How Taehoon handles a break up

DEFINITELY NOT WELL.

If you broke up with him he'd be paralyzed the whole process.

He'd think you were joking with him. But you told him you were serious.

You broke him. He immediately thought of why would you do that.

You shocked him and shattered his heart in the process.

He fell down and sat in silence tears dripping down from his eyes. His hand gripping his hair. Thinking.

Was it because of him hitting you?

Was it because of him telling horrible stuff to you?

He would drink and smoke everyday the dosage would be doubled to even tripled. He would have insomnia again and he would continue training but he destroys the Taekwondo centre.

He randomly gets into fights and gets sudden outbursts. And even gets arrested and bailed by his father out.

He would definitely blame himself.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

"Shit this is all yer fault."

He's barely even home anymore to the point his father is worried about him and his father tries to comfort him.

If he can ever sleep he'd basically dream and sleep talk about you.

He would unconsciously wander around your street.

He would even at one point approach you.

The Hobin Company noticed this at one point and they would try and help him to cope with the pain.

But they all got their asses kicked or scared by Taehoon.

The Hobin company would try and talk with you and tell you how much Taehoon misses you.

One day Taehoon himself breaks in your house.

"Y-you. Y-ou f-fuck." He starts to kneel down and he passes out drunk on your lap as he cries while sleeping.

You could smell the alcohol and the nicotine and the amount of days of him not showering.

He wakes ups the next day quiet.

He would try and talk with you and sincerely apologize.