꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2꧂

The last unit had just gone and the capacity was over 13

The last unit had just gone and the capacity was over 13. It was currently at 17 meaning there would be another evaluation.

Just great.

As everyone is saying goodbye to each other I can't help but feel left out of the situation. It was kinda bugging me even though I knew this would happen. Even when I was a trainee at Bighit I didn't talk much except for when I was hanging out with Tomorrow x Together and Heeseung.

All 17 of us made our way into the giant egg that was explained to be an elevator. Some conversed while others murmured how nervous they were.

As we all started filing our way into I-land a presentation began.

It said that I-Land is where we'll sleep and train.

It proceeded to tell us they will provide us with food and clothes.

At last, it said only 13 out of 17 participants will get to stay in I-Land.

Well damn.

It continues and says there will be 4 dropouts who will go to a place called the 'GROUND'.

Awesome name-

It then tells us we have to vote again based on the earlier performances.

Then when you think it can't get any worse it throws a timer at our faces. What the fuck.

Like what. The. Fuck.

Two hours. We have two hours to decide.

No pressure or anything.

After that, I just followed the crowd as we looked around the place they eventually stopped and decided we should all talk and get to know each other.

I sat in between Jungwon and a boy named Jake.

I was listening to everyone converse and got tired of it.

I don't know why it's hard for me to talk to people I just hesitate for some reason.

Like maybe I'm scared I'll mess up.

I find myself in one of the bedrooms I don't put my stuff up because there's no telling if someone will vote me out or not, and I just plop myself face down into the pillow.

The only person I know personally is Heeseung and that's because we've known each other for years before being trainees.

Hell, we even auditioned together.

I hope I don't come off as cold or rude to the others. Then they might vote me out because they don't feel comfortable around me.

To be honest I couldn't care less what they think about me.

But at the same time, I came here to finally fulfill my dream of becoming an idol.

And to do that I need to at least make some friends, and I promised my sister I would and I'm gonna debut for her if she can't do it herself.