꧁EPISODE 19꧂

"Are you guys practicing hard for the test?"

"Yes, we're practicing hard."

Rain nods before looking back at the contestants.

"Jay."

"Yes."

"You've gotten a lot better after I scolded you, right?"

I glance at Jay not knowing about him being scolded by him.

"I've been trying hard since then." Jay nods his head, the famous artist smiling along. They exchange a couple words before RAIN moves on.

"As you all know, there's a battle between the ILAND vocal and dance representatives against the GROUND representatives."

We all nod.

"Did you guys decide your vocal  representatives?"

"Yes."

"Which two is it?"

Heeseung and Geonu put their hands up.
"Geonu? Really?"

Geonu smiles and so does Rain. "Well who are the 4 dance representatives?" He asks, looking up from his clipboard.

K, Jay, and Jungwon all put their hands up. "Ah yes. Just as I expected. Step forward please." He smiles, the representatives doing as instructed.

"For the ILANDER's who weren't chosen, is there anyone who thinks that they can also do well?"

I stare at my feet as multiple replies are heard "We've all been practicing so that if we're better, we can replace them in case we need to."

"Really? You guys have a good strategy, besides the first group there must be seconds and thirds. For example just in case someone is injured or their condition isn't good, they'll be substituted."

The others nod along, agreeing along with Rain and I catch a few steal glances at me.

"Anyways I've seen some growth. And your strategy and everything, this is teamwork. I'd like to praise you for that." Rain announces.

Soon enough it moves along and the vocal unit is called upon first.

I watch along with the others as Heeseung and Geonu performs butterfly, I glance between the two and the mentors- not being able to read there expressions.

I hold my breath waiting for the producers comments "Heeseung.. you're really good at controlling your vocal strength.

My chest falls as I let go of the huge lump in my chest.

Geonu you're good at controlling your vocal strength too.. I really wanted to compliment you guys. Even if I don't give you any feedback, I think you'll be fine performing like this."

Everyone claps to this and a few pat Heeseung and Geonu's back in appreciation for there effort. I watch as the two settle back into there spots with the rest of us.

"Now who's the second vocal unit?"

"Jaebeom and I." Seon puts his hand up with a smile. "Okay then come forward."

"Who knows, you guys might be better." Rain smiles, the two nodding.

Might, he said. I don't think "might" is a good word for it...

"I'll just say one thing.." RAIN starts off after they finish. "Heeseung and Geonu cannot get hurt."

I duck my head and squeeze my lips together to suppress the laugh threatening to escape my lips. Son Sung Deuk has no problem and laughs loudly.