꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 6꧂

Speaker notes in bold:English in italic:Mandarin in italic/bold:Korean normal:Japanese underlined:

English in italic:
Mandarin in italic/bold:
Korean normal:
Japanese underlined:

Speaker notes in bold:English in italic:Mandarin in italic/bold:Korean normal:Japanese underlined:

It's only six o'clock when I wake up.

I didn't get much sleep last night, after I went to sleep I woke back up around twelve and didn't fall back asleep until after sunrise, which didn't last long at all.

I make my way to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water, seeing a figure sitting in the dark on one of the stools.

I walk closer until I recognize the boy.

"Jungwon? You're up early" I say sitting in the seat next to him.

He smiles up at me as he shifts in his seat facing toward my own.

"I could say the same to you." smirking, he tilts his head to the side, "We usually have a hard time waking you up considering you oversleep a lot"

I chuckle as I nod my head, "Yea, I couldn't sleep and I have to visit Mr. Yang later anyway so I guess I'll just get ready now."

I get out of my seat and put my glass in the dishwasher as I tell Jungwon I was now leaving.

Once I get back in my respected room, I grab my things and head towards the bathroom prepared for a long hot shower.

I usually prefer a cold shower but my muscles are tense so I should try and relax more.

After a shower I dab my hair dry with a towel and go back into the room, seeing a few other people already up and doing their own thing, some awake but still in bed trying to rest more.

I just got back from Mr. Yang's office and headed straight to the practice room just in time for a so-called "solo evaluation" from Heeseung.

I notice some of the others looking annoyed and shrug it off.

I decide to go first to get it over with and start at my part and clear it without mistakes, then I take a seat next to the older and help out with evaluations.