꧁EPISODE 16꧂

I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I've been busy with volleyball and school the past few weeks and have been extremely exhausted. I decided to do another chapter because I'm in a good mood due to my juniors winning their championship. I'm so proud of their hard work, knowing it payed off.
Hopefully they can keep it up and win the rest of their games.
More chapters are to come so don't go away💯

Reminder: bold=English
~~

We were waiting for the four new I-LANDERS.

I was hoping it would be Daniel to come up but I was also feeling guilty about Taki. He didn't deserve to get eliminated, but at the same time neither did Jungwon.

I don't even know why he was one of the eliminated, he did better than most.

I glances at K and took notice of his tear stained cheek. He was really upset and hadn't talked in a while now. You could tell he felt it was his fault Taki was eliminated.

Soon enough gasps erupt from around the room.

"IT'S TURNING!"

We all leaned to see who would be coming back to I-Land.

I grinned from ear to ear as my eyes met a certain Aussie boy.

"Yo, Jake, how'd it go bro?"

He gave me a hug and leaned back to think of an answer, "It was boring without you there" he says frowning.

"So did you miss me?" He says releasing me and running his fingers through his hair grinning stupidly.

With a brutal answer I stare blankly at him, "No"

As soon as my answer comes out of my mouth the Aussie boy is gasping and turns to go to the ice-prince opposite us who was currently greeting Jay.

I laugh and watch him leave as Jay walks over to me this time.

"I'm back!" He cheers

I raise an eyebrow at how loud he was being, "I can see that, your standing right in front of me."

I smile and give him a hug.

Looking around I don't notice one particular person here right now, "Hey, where's Daniel?" At that Jays eyes go wide.

Jay turns to me breaking apart our hug and puts a frown on his face, "...I'm sorry" He stares at me for any reaction but I don't give one. I just stare blankly at the boy in front of me as if he had never said it at all.

"Noah? Are you okay?"

I nod my head and look at the floor to hide my glistening eyes, "yea..." I breath.

Jay gets the hint and doesn't ask me again. He gives me another hug and we walk over to our seats Jay goes over to sit with Sunghoon and Jake comes back over to me with a smile on his face. When he notices mine his smile drops.

Putting two and two together he just sits beside me in a comfortable silence. A second later he squeezes my shoulder with a solemn smile spread across his lips.

"We'll reveal the third test for I-land and the GROUND."

Startled everyone eyes met the screen.

I stared up at the words that displayed on the screen.

Representative Unit

My face twisted with curiosity.

"In this test, I-lander's and the GROUNDER's will pick representatives to determine their fates in a competition of vocal and dance skills."

"The number of representatives are 2 vocalists and 4 dancers. The rest of the members will not be participating on stage."