꧁ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 7꧂

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎, 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎.
𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊t 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠.

"I'm just saying, if I died tomorrow and do not get to finish the show, I'm suing"

Shrugging, I get up from my spot on the floor. Heeseung, Jungwon, Daniel, K, and I were currently stretching and they were listening to me and Jake rant stupid theories to the group.

Yes, I said stupid but that doesn't mean there not logical.

K turns and gives me a confused look, "You'll be dead, you won't get to sue then." He says also getting up from his spot.

I turn to him and give him a sly smirk, "Oh I'll still sue, my sister has my back, promise" I scoff and turn back to Jake continuing our argument.

Suddenly the egg is turning and the loud speaker from before is telling us to go. Everyone in the practice room looks at each other before running out of the room and to the egg.

"What do you think we're gonna do?" Whispers someone from behind me. I glance over my shoulder to see Sunghoon and Jay whispering to each other.

We're probably about to get evaluated or something like that. Or maybe there will be a test to see if we're prepared for the performance.

I huff and wait to walk out of the the egg after those in front of me and we walk out onto a stage lining up in a straight line.

Gasps erupt from the contestants around me and I turn my attention to the silhouette in the distance, gawking in awe.

That person has a really intimidating silhouette.

He suddenly starts to walk towards us with a noticeable smile and I feel myself sucking in a sharp breath, waiting to see who it is.

"Nice to meet you," he says coming to a stop a few feet away from the group of applicants.

A few of different forms of "hello" erupted from people beside me as I felt my grin widen.

Rain.

Of course it would be him.

Mentally rolling my eyes I feel my attention turning back towards him as he starts talking again.

"I'm producer RAIN, Jung Jihoon, and I'm in charge of this test. I May be a producer on the outside, but I want to be there mentally to support you all as a close hyung." He says and our eyes meet, I give all my courage I have not to break out into laughter or cringe.