꧁EPISODE 13꧂

The event in the story will not be exact as to what happened in actual episodes, except for the main bits and peices. I dont want the story to be exact to the show or else it'll be kinda boring.

So I realized you guys may not be able to speak Japanese and I should've taken that into consideration before putting that in here but Noah basically said "Riki, you are less aware of your talent it's crazy."
~~

We've been practicing for over 3 hours now, and no one was getting a break. At least Heeseung and K wasn't letting us, that is.

Siding with myself instead of my hyungs, I walk over in front of everyone, sitting in front the glass mirror, watching them as they continue to dance but stop shortly after.

"Hey! Yeonjin what are you doing? We have to learn the choreography, c'mon!"

I mentally roll my eyes at K, not because I didn't like him or was annoyed at him, but because I was simply tired of practicing something I already knew.

"Just leave him be, he already knows the whole dance..." Heeseung chirps up as his breathing dies down.

I notice Yoonwon and EJ look at me in a questioning manner and I just shrug, not feeling the need to explain how I already know the dance when I haven't practiced not once except for the hours of today and a few yesterday.

A notice few others look into the mirror drowsily while others are taking a drink of water.

K looks around the group and smiles, "I think we did good, let's stop for now!" Hearing exclames of relief go off around the practice room he chuckles at this and heads to walk out of the room.

I just stay seated as I watch as Heeseung tries to perfect a few moves he was having trouble with.

Earlier today we had tried to do the jumping and trust falling part, but it didn't go well and someone had twisted their ankle so Heeseung decided that it would be better if we didn't do it because someone could get hurt again.

Even though that was the main part that the producers was going to evaluate...

I jump a little when I feel someone sit next to me. Looking to my right my eyes meet the pleasantly ones of a cat- or in a hypothetical way.

"You good, hyung?"

I look at the boy and nearly feel my face heating up when I remember what happened the day before. I never meant to actually say I kinda-sorta liked him, it just kinda-sorta came out.

Looking to the front I see the younger smile from the corner of my eye. However my own eyes meet Heeseung in the process of shifting.

Nearly choking when I see him staring I look back at Jungwon with a huge smile on my face, "I'm just tired that's all- um do you wanna leave? It's kinda hot in here..."

Jungwon just nods and mumbles a small "okay" while standing up and extending his hand out for me to use. We leave the room shortly and the whole time I feel someone's eyes on the back of my head.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

Me, Yoonwon, EJ, and Geonu were all in the common room just talking. I wasn't participating in too much of the conversation considering I wasn't that close to any of them, but atleast I was trying.

I hadn't really become close to any other I-landers except for Jungwon, Sunghoon, Daniel, Jay, and Jake, and I had already known Heeseung. I was trying to get to know all of them.

I'm pretty sure all together I'm not close to Sunoo, Niki, Yoonwon, Geonu, EJ, Seon(of course), K, and the other particapants who I haven't even had the chance to talk to yet. And somehow all of them had already talked to each other and became friends.