꧁EPISODE 15꧂

"LANDER's, standby."

My nerves start settling in as my eyes adjusts to the flickering red lights.

"If members of I-LAND are eliminated, the position will be filled with members from the GROUND."

"Let the test of mutual destiny begin"

.
.
.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

We all sat in our seats waiting for the scores to bw announced.

"The teamwork test will be announced now."

My eyes finally leave thw ground as I leave my head space and listen to the speaker.

"First, the elimination table"

96-100 - 0 people eliminated
91-95 - 1 person eliminated
86-90 - 2 people eliminated
81-85 - 3 people eliminated
76-80 - 4 people eliminated
71-75 - 5 people eliminated
70 less- 6 people eliminated

"The average of the individual scores is the team score, and that score will determine the number of disqualified members."

"You yourselves will determine whom to eliminate."

I stare at the screen ready to see the scores that will most likely not be good.

Team scores:
80
83
66
70
71
67
65
68
62
88
65
75
82

Highest score: 88
Lowest score: 62

Team score: 80

4 participants will be eliminated...

"The top 6 ILANDERS will now be revealed"

"Kim Sunoo, 71

Taki, 75

Park Sunghoon, 80

82, Lee Yeonjin

Lee Heeseung, second place with 83

K, first place with 88"

"The exemption card can be used on any of the four people who are chosen to be eliminated"

"However, in this case you use the exemption card, the next elimination candidate will be eliminated. Votimg for member elimination will begin in 2 hours."

Groans then erupt around the room.

༺𐮙✧𐮙༻

"Hey! Park Sunghoon you jerk!"

The said male turn his head towards me again and raises his eyebrows, "Yes? Whatever did I do?"

Next to me Jungwon erupts into laughter, "You keep your hands out of my ramen! You should wash your hands and stop eating others food."

Sunghoon picks up a single noodle from my bowl again and I slap his hand away, "You a-hole do you listen to nothing? Keep your hands away from my food!"

"But it's so good! Can you make me some?"

I glare at the male pouting in front of me, "No! Your old enough, make your own!"

"Hey, stop yelling so loud your gonna trigger people's ears! What about the poor staff who have to hear you two bicker all the time, hmm?"