꧁EPISODE 23꧂

From this point forward there will be comments from fans at the very end of each episode due to how the story will take a turn and move forward, thank you.

I stare at my reflection in deep thought.

Was this it?

I look up at the ceiling and suddenly my mind drifts to Daniel.

He has to make it. He has to.

"Yeonjin-ah!"

Being startled out of my thoughts I look back at my reflection in the practice room mirror, determined to not make eye contact with anyone.

"Mm, yes K hyung?"

He shifts on his feet, "What part do you want?"

I turn my head to him and glance at the others currently sitting in a circle.

30 minutes ago...

"From now on, we'll reveal the fourth test of ILAND."

The Final 13.

"This test will determine the final 13 members. Only those 13 will go on to the final competition to debut. This test won't take the original joint responsibility process. Though the choice of ILANDER's, PRODUCERS, and the votes of the WORLD will determine the final 13."

"3 contestants will be eliminated by ILANDER's choice, 3 by the producers. The 6 people who get eliminated, will have to wait on the global vote with the GROUNDER's."

"From now on, we'll reveal the test song for the 'Final 12 people test'."

Present

We were picking parts as of now and I was slightly dozing off- only halfway listening to the conversation.

A hand is then clamped down on my shoulder and I turn to meet the eyes of Sunghoon, "Yes hyung...?"

"Are you okay? You've been zoning off." His eyebrows quirked up.

"Yes, Hyung I'm fine. Just thinking." He backs off at this and sits back in his original spot.

"Who wants part one?" Jay asks this time.

K raises his hand followed by Kyungmin. I glance at him from the corner of my eye.

Some of these people I may never see again.

They may never see me again.

Sighing I watch as my hands go up one after the other and start to think about what part I want. I couldn't care less what part I wanted. Just something noticeable but not too noticeable.

"Noah? Do you want part four?"

"Hmm?" My head snaps to Heeseungs, "Sorry, I'm sorta out of it... I don't mind which part I get." Heeseung nods his head and slowly turns his head away from me.

"Okay, we can put Noah on the list for part four and just evaluate since there are multiple people who wants part four." I nod my head and look around to the others who want the part as well.

We did as he said and I eventually got the part. Since I already had an assigned part I didn't bother listening to the conversation any longer. My mind drifted off to a certain boy who was currently at the GROUND.