꧁EPISODE 11꧂

(This is the chapter that got deleted by accident, so not everything that is written here was what was written originally for chapter 11)

-First part to the request

I decided to continue practicing by myself after leaving the kitchen and Sunghoon. I've been doing the same move over and over again not even realizing it, because I was lost in my own world thinking about my future.

Sticking to the same move as the song changes- startled I let out a shriek when someone coughs. Turning my head my eyes meet with the eyes of a cat like boy.

"Won, you scared the living crap out of me" he just chuckles and sets his water down as he sits next to it against the wall in front of me.

"Sorry hyung, I've been watching you for a while. What's on your mind?"

My face twist and I look at the ceiling thinking, "Do you ever just have a lot on your mind and your thinking but you can't think?"

Jungwons face twist on confusion, "...What?" He moves his hair out of his face and takes a sip of his water before chuckling at my statement.

"I mean like- y'know what never mind I confused myself too," I watch as Jungwon laughs again and I admire his dimples.

He was unrealistically adorable and I hated it-

Mmm, "hates" a strong word...

"So in other words you have a lot on your mind and can't think properly?"

"Basically" I shrug my shoulder.

"Well come on dance for me!"

I look at him with confusion written on my face then a look of realization, "The choreography?"

Jungwon shakes his head and sets his water down again and motions to the tablet, "Anything you want, I just wanna watch you dance"

I give him a small smile before mumbling an "okay" and I walk over to the tablet to play a song.

Dancing in front of a bunch of people was no problem, but there was something about just Jungwon watching me that made me nervous about the situation; as if I had to do the dance perfect.

I don't know why I just do, and I had never thought that way before because dancing in front of people was only natural.

In this case it felt unreal.

My eyes meet Jungwons for a split second as I wait for the song to start and I break away the eye contact and feel my face start to heat up.

What the hell is wrong with me.

The song starts and I start dancing to the tune. The song being "Mic Drop" by Bangtan. Soon the song changes to "Call Me Baby" by EXO. I dance to them back to back perfectly without going out of breath due to me not singing.

Jungwon suddenly jumps up from his spot on the floor and starts dancing with me when the song changes to Seveteens "Adore You". We dance together syncing each step of the choreography. When the song ends and changes we fall to the floor laughing because we both made the same mistake at the end at the same time.

At the end of the song instead of the original choreography we stepped forward a little and almost tripped.

Lying breathlessly on the floor I lay on my back as Jungwon turns onto his side to get a look at me as we layed on the cold floor in silence.

"Your side profile is beautiful..."

I look back at him only turning my face and not my body and stare into his eyes, but let out a small chuckles shaking my head and looking back at the ceiling.