꧁EPISODE 9꧂

Todays the day.

We're finally performing on stage, and for the first time- I'm actually not at all nervous. Which is saying a lot considering what happened yesterday.

"Hyung, where were you last night? You just disappeared."

My eyes widen as I recall the events from a few hours ago.

The kiss.

Ok...

I smile and turn to him, "I was practicing, why?"

He shakes his head and continues to eat his breakfast, "Nothing I was just wondering"

Jake then yells from across the table, "Really? Heeseung wasn't in last night either." he glances to me and back to Heeseung.

I freeze, dropping my spoon in the process, "He- Heeseung joined me because he couldn't sleep, nothing more" I continue eating until someone speaks up.

"Why though? You guys are the best ones in I-Land and all you do is hang out with people thats good. You could've at least invited us to practice too, stop only hanging out with those who are good."

I roll my eyes and look up at the source meeting Seons eyes and 4 others who are glances at us concerned.

"What is you're problem with me?"

He shrugs his shoulders and continues to glare at me, "It's not me with the problem" he says simply.

"Listen, if you wanted to practice so bad you would've been in the practice room already, and I'm not the one who said you were bad, remember. That just came out of YOUR mouth. I didn't come on this show to make friends, and I sure as hell didn't come on here to argue with someone who can't even process simple instructions" I set my spoon down and leave the kitchen walking into my own room.

So sure there was some tension within the group, but I'm glad I said all that before things got worse. And I'm not saying they won't get worse, because knowing that stubborn bastard, he won't let someone other than himself have the first word.

There also isn't any awkward tension between me and Heeseung, so I'm grateful for that.

I'm getting my makeup done by one of the staff when the girl asks me a question, "Do you use skin care?"

I nod and wait for her to reply, "You have amazing skin, I barely have to put anything on you!" she smiles and I feel the corners of my mouth quirk up for a second.

"Thank you, noona, um, if you don't mind me asking, whats your name?"

The lady smiles and stops her movements, "Hong Xia, you can just call me Xia. You can drop the honorifics I'm not too much older than you."

I nod and smile, "Xia... Your chinese?" I close my eyes as she starts to do my eye makeup.

"Yea, I moved to korea when I was 7," she stops her movements and sets her equipment down, "Alright, your all set!"

I smile and stand up straightening out my stage outfit in the process, "Thank you, Xia, I'll see you again next time" the makeup artist gives me a small smile and wave before cleaning up her area.

Walking over to the other area where Sunghoon is getting his makeup done I sit in the chair next to him, "You make a new friend?" he smirks as he turns his chair to where he can so me, which makes the makeup artist shift positions.

I roll my eyes playfully, "Ha Ha, she was nice, her names Xia" I say simply.

Sunghoon thinks for a second, "Oh? She didn't give you her number too did she?" the makeup artist finishes his makeup and puts it away before leaving the room after cleaning up.