two

SUNOO'S POV

I slid my pencil case inside my backpack before finally wrapping up to leave. The afternoon class was the same but a lot more peaceful than my old school.

"Sunoo! Do you want to join me and my friends  for karaoke?!" A tall guy with a very bright and cute aura called from the front. I was about to reply but Jungwon swiftly placed his arms over my shoulder.

"Sunoo hyung is going with us! Better luck next time!" He teased, causing the latter to smirk.

"He's going with us next time Yang!" I chuckled from their cute banter before bidding them goodbye.

As we both reached the parking lot, we stood in front of a very luxurious red convertible car. No, don't tell me this is one of their car?!

"Where are we going again?"

"Heeseung and Jake hyung's dormitory. We often hang out there on Fridays but since you're new, we should celebrate it with a good movie marathon, you better inform your mom we'll be home late!"

I nodded my head in agreement before pulling my phone out of my pocket.

Hey mommmmmm
I'll be home late!!!

That's a first...
Are you sure you're not in trouble or anything?

No mom. I'm with Jungwon😁

Okay, be safe

"Alright! Hop in!" I looked up as soon as I heard Jay hyung's voice. He went inside the red convertible car while Jake hyung hopped on the black one.

"They both own this?!!" I absentmindedly asked, completely frozen on my spot. They humbly smiled which amazed me even more.

"Close your mouth now, we don't want a fly coming in yeah?" Annoyed, I side eyed Sunghoon who legit popped out of nowhere to point out my mouth who's currently wide open.

"Wah! Look at this kid glaring at me! I'm practically your hyung too...doll" he whispered the last word, enough for me to hear causing me to almost bang my head into a nearest wall.

His voice...

"It's Sunghoon for you" I fought back which only made him scrunch his nose in the cutest way possible. He wasn't able to reply more when Heeseung hyung came while dragging a boy through his backpack before Sunghoon decided to go inside Jake hyung's convertible.

"Look what I picked up along the way" he tiredly uttered before pushing another boy in front of us.

"Ayee! Ni-ki! You're coming?!" Jake hyung playfully asked. The latter immediately nodded his head like a puppy while smiling.

"Can you guys ask permission from my mom?! Please!!!" He responded, practically begging his way in. Jungwon pinched his cheeks while Heeseung hyung ruffled his hair.

"For sure" Jay hyung replied from his car before simply taking out his phone.

Ni-ki...where have I heard it before?

"By the way Ni-ki, this is Sun—"

"Sunoo hyung?!!!" The boy shockingly asked before walking straight towards me.

"Ni-ki?!! YAH! HOW ARE YOU?!!!" I squirmed before he strated embracing me. It's been so long since I last saw him!

"Oh...you two know each other?" Jungwon asked with his cute little cat eyes flashing right before us.

"Ni-ki's mom was my mother's best friend, we often play when we were kids! But they had to transfer to another city a few years ago" I replied causing the others to nod their heads. After that, Jay hyung invited us to get in the car already so we all obliged. Jungwon sat beside Jay hyung who would drive while Heeseung hyung entered Jake hyung's car and sat right beside him.

"Sunoo yah, you can sit at the back" Heeseung hyung spoke, slightly pointing the seat beside Sunghoon who was clearly smirking even though he wasn't looking at me.

"Oh? But I want to be with Sunoo hyung...Sunghoon hyung! Can we exchange seats? You can join the other car hehe" everyone saw how Sunghoon frowned before staring at Ni-ki for a minute and shaking his head.

"I sat here first Nishimura" he seriously responded causing the latter to look at me.

"I'll join you at Jay hyung's car then" I gleefully suggested before shutting Jake hyung's car and deciding to join Ni-ki.

"What?" We all turned our heads towards Sunghoon who just absentmindedly spoke. He let out a deep sigh before looking somewhere far away with his furrowed brows.

"Whatever. Just drive. It's getting late" he continued so we all hopped inside and headed to the dormitory. I almost cried from how big and spacious the place was. You can't even call this a dormitory, this is a condominium and It literally called me broke in every way possible.

"Heeseung hyung, do you both own this?" I asked making him look at me.

"Nah, Jake's father own the building and he just let me crash in for cheaper price"

"When he says cheap, he practically means 'free'" Sunghoon commented from the side causing others to snicker and smile.

"Just wait till you see Jay hyung's house! You'll puke out dirt just from how big and luxurious it is" Ni-ki spoke beside me with the most exaggerated words he could ever find so we both started chuckling. As soon as we entered the place they started going to all kinds of places like it was their home and this is were they live since birth.

Jungwon happily pulled me to sit on the gigantic fluffy couch before running back to the kitchen. Ni-ki on the other hand, flopped his entire body in the nearest beanbag like it was all he needed to end the day. I just enjoyed watching them setting everything up for the movie.

Jungwon and Ni-ki laughing their lungs out while watching meme videos on Ni-ki's phone.

Heeseung hyung setting up the television and wires.

Jake hyung who's busy calling restaurants to order our food.

And of course, Jay hyung and Sunghoon bickering at the kitchen with God knows what.

It's noisy and chaotic.

But somehow, I feel at ease...with them by my side.

Heeseung hyung sat beside me after he was done and started ruffling my hair too.

"You have us now Sunoo-yah. You will never be alone"

Yup. This is definitely 'home'

——
🌼

Sooo?

Don't forget to vote and tell me your opinions in the comment section!