twenty-five

SUNOO'S POV

I'm currently in the hallway while I wait for Sunghoon to go out of the bathroom.

Why?

Because he said he'd need support just in case he threw up.

"Are you feeling okay now?" I worriedly asked the moment he stepped out of the bathroom, face partly wet after washing it with water. He hummed in response before casually draping his arms around my shoulder.

"Yoi" we both turned to Jake hyung who just got out of our shared bedroom. He even looked quite normal compared to Sunghoon despite drinking a lot last night.

"Let's hurry downstairs, Jay cooked a lot of hungover food and by a lot...I mean a lot!"

"Why? Is he stressed or something?" Sunghoon asked which somehow made me curious.

"Stressed? Why?"

"Sunoo-yah, one thing you should know about Jay is that he cooks a lot when he's stressed. Back in 10th grade he made Sunghoon and I bento boxes for the whole week because he was stressed with finals" Jake hyung exclaimed whilst Sunghoon smirked.

"Pfft! I saved a lot during that time" I partly smiled from the memory they shared before my mind jumped back to Jungwon.

"I came to grab my phone and Jungwon still refuses to get up...I think something happened last night"

"Last night? Why? What happened?" I took a deep sigh when Sunghoon seemed to have no clue about what happened. Well, if he didn't drink and sleep, maybe he'll know.

"You kissed Sunoo last night is what happened man" Jake hyung jokingly said, earning a shy smile from Sunghoon whose ears slowly turning red.

"I did?" I instantly glared at him before lightly pushing him away.

"Why are you getting shy?! You didn't! All you did was make me carry you on our way to the room!" I spat, irritated by the fact that my shoulder ached earlier.

"Then should I give you that kiss now?" This time, it was me who grew shy when he leaned in, whispering his sentence on my ear.

"N-No! Go away! I'm calling Jungwon!" I rolled my eyes when Jake and him cackled on their way down the stairs while I was left standing in front of our bedroom door.

My heart sunk when I saw the small lump forming on the bed which Jungwon and Ni-ki shared. Slowly, I took a seat on the empty space before caressing the duvet.

"Won?"

"I'm not eating hyung. I want to sleep more" I bit my lip when he didn't even let me talk and was probably determined to stay in bed.

"Won...you do know I'm always here right?"

"I know. Can I please just take a rest? I'm tired" he answered coldly so I pulled back my hand and started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Jungwon, I'm your hyung too...you can rely on me" I didn't hear a response from him other than a single sniff, worrying me even more. I grew impatient so I decided to grip the duvet that was covering him.

I know him. I know how he always loved to suffer in silence,

And I'm definitely not here to watch.

"Yang Jungwon, talk to me" in just a snap, he sat up, palms covering his face as he let out muffled sobs. The pain inside my heart grew unbearable so I pulled him close, hugging his figure who slowly warmed up under my embrace.