eleven

SUNOO'S POV

"You're really coming with us hyung?" Jungwon asked once more to Sunghoon who approached us with the strap of his duffel bag hanging on the left side of his shoulder and greeted us as soon as we got out of the room.

"Yeah, I need my mom to sign my slip"

"It's my mom" I fought causing Jungwon to smile, happily watching the two of us bicker. We all rode the bus together and while we were walking on our way to my house we couldn't help but to chat.

"My mom is finally signing my slip" Sunghoon happily chanted, obviously teasing me. Jungwon didn't let the moment pass so he wrapped both his arms on me and Sunghoon with a mischievous smile creeping up his lips.

"Then that makes you two brothers? Yay!"

"W-What?" In just a blink of an eye Sunghoon flicked away Jungwon's arm before giving us the most horrendous reaction he could ever own.

"Huh? Sunoo hyung's mom is your mom too then that means you two will be brothers right? Why are you so shocked hyung?"'Jungwon innocently uttered which made me nod my head too.

He wasn't wrong, but a part of me somehow felt sad if we were brothers.

WHY WOULD I WANT AN ANNOYING BROTHER?! NEVER!

"That's not what I mean...forget it" Sunghoon replied, now gripping the strap of his duffel bag tightly. It didn't take us long enough to reach my house and Jungwon had to say goodbye because he arrived at his too.

I opened the house and was greeted by the sensory light at the entrance.

"You can use this hyung" I handed him the pair of indoor slippers to which he gladly accepted after taking off his shoes.

"My sunshine! Are you home?! Come taste the stew!" I blushed when I heard the nickname my mom used to call me and the fact that Sunghoon stifled a smile makes it much worse!

"Mom! I brought someone with me"

"Why does it sound like you just picked me up on the street?"

"Ssh" I dismissed what was Sunghoon trying to whisper to me and instructed him to follow me to the kitchen where my mom greeted us with a confused look.

Sunghoon bowed respectfully before flashing my mom a genuine smile. See! He should do that often and not the smile that contained mischief.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim"

"Oh umm hi! Are you a friend of my son?" My mom started off, gradually decreasing the awkwardness to which Sunghoon answered with a nod.

"May I know why you two came here together?" I took off my coat and hung it on the rack before throwing my bag on the couch. Soon after, I walked towards the boiling hot pot and started tasting the stew while my mom kept Sunghoon company.

You want my mom huh. Let's see how awkward you two can get.

I heard them talking about the whole permission slip thing so I didn't pay much attention to it until I heard them both cackling from the living room.

"You're such a tease Sunghoon-ah! I don't look that young!"

"Eh-hey! You probably just turned thirty yesterday!" I scoffed from the exaggerated compliment but my mom seemed to love it a lot. I don't know why he's gaslighting my mom into thinking she really looked that young.

"Why don't you stay for dinner hmm? My oldest daughter said she can't come home tonight, I cooked a lot more food than usual. You're very welcome to stay"