sixteen

SUNOO'S POV

I huffed as soon as Hanbin and Yeonjun hyung allowed us to take a break. The remaining 2 hours for this afternoon is dedicated to prepare for the festival and this time will be given until festival week arrives. We were currently practicing for the ending performance for the week and I couldn't help but to do my best as well since no one here seemed to slack off.

"Hey guys! The art club committee will have to decorate the gym now so we'd like your cooperation on this one. The president saved you a spot in the field though, where you can attach your speakers. Just until we finish decorating this" the boy who just entered awhile ago said with the most calming voice.

It didn't take long for a few members to arrive as well, holding boxes of decorations in hand. We all settled nicely so everyone started heading for the field. There's only a few of us since no one is really that interested in a dance club, something that I found entertaining.

"Do you want a sip? Ni-ki will be here soon" I took the bottle Jungwon just offered me before chugging the liquid down, quenching my thirst.

"Listen up! Since we don't have a mirror here, we'd just have to make adjustments and look out for one another okay?" Yeonjun hyung announced so we all nodded our heads and started learning the steps. I squinted my eyes when two people from afar caught my attention.

Sunghoon?

"Oh? Isn't that Sunghoon hyung and Wonyoung? I guess they're meeting again for the program"

Again?

He was smiling from time to time while Wonyoung laughed non-stop. What are they talking about that he got his dimples all out like that? Who cares?

Sunoo get a grip. You rejected him, how dare you feel jealous now... she's way better than you.

He's better off with her.

"It's the left foot hyung, you should really ask me if you can't seem to get it right. I don't think Sunghoon hyung has the mirror, for you to be looking at them like that" flinching, I playfully pushed Jungwon away before actually learning the steps now, paying no attention to them.

He can flirt all he want!

We were given a short break so Jungwon and I decided to seat on the grass and take a rest, along with Ni-ki who arrived 30 minutes ago. He's been trying his best to balance his multiple clubs all at once.

As much as I tried so hard to not look at their direction, I failed.

I was taken aback when Wonyoung met my gaze from across the field. She was just staring at me before smiling and leaning more closely to Sunghoon who didn't really care much because he was so focused on whatever it is he was doing with the laptop.

This is insane.

Sighing, I plopped my upper body on the grass, fully lying down and admiring the gentle breeze hitting my skin.

"Yoi!" The three of us all looked at Jake hyung who was approaching us while wearing his soccer overalls and a plastic bag in hand.

"Hyung! You don't have practice?"

"Nah, we're given a time to rest, coach is still dealing with the new members. I just came from the snack house, here you can have some"

"You're the best hyung" Ni-ki excitedly cheered before opening the bags, Jungwon and I joined him as we both rummaged through the snacks. I grabbed a few sausage packs before going back to my place and started munching on it.