nine

SUNOO'S POV

I scratched my head, trying to lessen the awkwardness I get when bunch of students kept looking at me. It's probably about my cut on the lip and the bruises. As much as I'd want to wear a cardigan over my arms, I couldn't since it was blazing hot.

"Hyung! How are you?"

"Maybe better, if you don't grip my arms too tight Ni-ki" I whined, slightly shaking my arms to make him let go of me, which he also did in an instant after saying sorry.

"I heard what happened to you from my mom, she was panicking! My mom thought you got run over by a truck or something" he stated in exaggeration and even had his eyes wide open.

"Well...I wasn't"

"Where's Jungwon hyung? He literally let you go to school alone, after what happened?" He asked before taking my backpack from me. Now, he had two backpacks, one in the back and one in the front. I didn't bother taking it from him when he was so committed.

Who am I to decline?

"You should call me next time hyung! I want to be in a fist fight too—"

"You should stop before my fist lands on you first"

"Alright hyung! Bring it on!" I scoffed at his silliness when he positioned his self right in front of me and raised his fist like he was ready to fight.

I pushed him aside before continuing with my path to which he responded with a pout and started sprinting away, telling me that he'd bring my bag to my room since he had something to talk about with Daniel.

Ni-ki might seem too naughty most of the time but he's actually one of the most expressive person I ever met. He isn't afraid to say what's going on in his head and he'd want you to understand that. He's very pure and that's what I loved about him.

"OH? You're Sunoo right?" I flinched when two people suddenly walked beside me. They were both very tall and exuded that very charismatic aura.

What? There's no ugly people in this school or something?

"U-Umm...yeah, and you g-guys are?"

"I'm Choi Beomgyu and right beside me is my pet. Heuning Kai—"

"I'm not your pet!" The guy with blonde messy hair answered immediately, trying to pounce on his friend . After a minute of wrestling each other, they stopped and walked back beside me like nothing happened at all.

What's going on?

"Soobin hyung told us about you! We're your seniors" my eyes grew wide upon hearing what the Heuning Kai boy said.

THEY'RE MY SENIORS?!

"I'm so sorry hyung...I was impolite I didn't mean to"

"Nah! No need!" Beomgyu hyung said when I bowed at them sincerely.

"Yeonjun would've love to meet you—"

"He's practically our hyung too..." Beomgyu hyung slightly leaned in when the latter whispered something so he had to fix himself and look around.

"Don't worry... he's always on our throats anyway, not calling him hyung won't be the death of him"

Why are they whispering? That Yeonjun hyung must be scary...

"Good morning doll" My smile turned into a frown when Sunghoon's face came peeking right in front of me after placing his arms around my shoulder.