thirty-three

SUNOO'S POV

I clenched my fists while I was on my way to ride Jay hyung's car. Today, Sunghoon will be competing for the spot to the Nationals and the competition is held at a different place. It was a 4hours drive from our city and we left as early as possible. Well, Sunghoon was already at the venue the night before, together with Yeji and his coach.

"Calm down Sunoo" Heeseung hyung said, patting both my shoulders before following me at the backseat. It was curr ppently me, Jungwon, Jay and Heeseung hyung in one car while the rest rode with Jake hyung.

I've been dying to know what happened with Heeseung and Jake hyung but I have no idea where to start.

They're just... slowly drifting apart.

I was quiet most of the time as I didn't know how to actually handle my fear. I really, really want him to go to the Nationals and if I have to call all of the angels above, I WOULD GLADLY DO IT.

Our vehicle stopped on the red light and I instantly nudged Heeseung hyung to observe what I was witnessing at the front seat. Jungwon was peacefully sleeping on the passenger seat, eyes tightly squinted because the light from outside was hitting his face, worrying Jay hyung.

In peace, he lowered the car sun visor to block the rays of light passing through the dashboard before fixing his boyfriend's seatbelt, obviously making sure that the younger was comfortable. I guess this is what my cousin means when he said he could rely on Jay a lot and he doesn't have to force maturity because the older does it for him.

I miss Sunghoon now....tsk!

We all arrived at the location safely before heading to our designated seats reserved for us since we all came as the contestants family members. The rink was much bigger and that also means that the arena was also bigger and can fit much more audience than I expected.

The massive crowd and rink had actually made my stomach churn that I didn't realize I sat between Jake and Heeseung hyung, barely looking at each other. Great! Now I'm in between the tension!

prkshn.
doll

kmSuno0o0
heyy!
u okay?

prkshn.
i'm scared (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

kmsuno0o0
same...

prkshn.
????!

kmsuno0o0
hyung i mean it
ಥ_ಥ

prkshn.
lol
why are u so adorable?

kmsuno0o0
wow
i'm starting to think you're simping
over me hyung...

prkshn.
i am.
#proud
#IHaveNothingToHide

kmSuno0o0
ಠ‿ಠ

prkshn.
want to come visit my room?

kmsuno0o0
i can?!!

prkshn.
come wish me luck.
also!
I don't need the others
u can come alone

kmsuno0o0
eh? why?
the others might want to wish you luck too.

prkshn.
i only want you (ノ`⌒')ノ┫:・┻┻

Laughing, I slid my phone inside my pocket before standing up and excusing myself. The others didn't bother asking me since they were also busy with their own business.