three

SUNOO'S POV

I chowed down what I was eating before I felt an intense gaze completely locking on my presence. I looked over to my right and that's when I met Sunghoon's deep black orbs. Although the light was dim and the only thing we could hear was the sound coming from the television, I tried meeting his eyes.

I looked down at my tteokboki before lofting my head to look at him. He's annoying but I'm not selfish so I lightly nudged the bowl on his direction. He went on to grab it which made me frown.

He was literally eyeing me for the past few minutes because he was dying to have my food.

As soon as he took it, I reached out for a new utensil from the end of the table to hand it to him but was soon frozen midway when he was already enjoying the tteokboki with my utensil completely shoved inside his mouth. The others were really busy watching the movie so no one really seemed yo care.

Is this my life now?

I decided to pay it no mind and just focused on the movie as well.

"Since we're nearing the climax of the movie how about a bathroom break?" We all turned our heads towards Heeseung hyung after hearing his suggestion and mainly because he had paused the movie.

"Sure—I KNEW IT! YOU'RE CHEATING!" Ni-ki wasn't able to finish replying when he all of a sudden screamed and almost flew after Heeseung hyung took off in a flash. The rest followed as well while giggling and laughing, obviously racing to the bathroom.

Like how barbaric people do when they are hunting for meat.

I was just glad I went to the bathroom before the movie started.

"Yah! Ni-ki! Stop pushing! You'll hurt yourself!" I heard Jay hyung nag from the other side causing me to let out a laugh, happily watching them fight for their lives. I turned back to my right and that's when I saw the person who didn't join the fun.

Sunghoon.

"You really should call me hyung" he started before stuffing his mouth with his newly found food. Tiramisu.

"Sure, one of these days probably" I saw him raise his perfectly carved brow like as if he just heard the most nonsensical thing in the world.

"I mean it Sunoo. I take great importance when it comes to things like this" I couldn't make up if he was being serious or not because he was just mindlessly shoving tiramisu inside his mouth while looking at me.

"I—are you being serious?"

"Yes" he replied abruptly making me purse my lips. Why is he being so serious all of a sudden?!

I looked away because I couldn't contain myself the longer I stared at him. Curse him and his gorgeous face.

"Sure... Sunghoon hy—"

"SUNOO HYUNG!" our attention diverted to Ni-ki who already gor back from the endless fight that happened just a few minutes ago and was still probably on going because I can still hear them from the bathroom.

"Oh? You won?" I cheerfully asked making him frown.

"Nah. Heeseung hyung made it first, as always! It's okay though. I didn't really want to go the bathroom I just want to race them hehe" I smiled at him because he sounded so youthful and well...young.

Deep down, I was just glad that I didn't have to call Sunghoon hyung yet because if Ni-ki's close call.

"Are you free this weekend hyung? I would like to come over! I'd say hi to auntie as well!" Ni-ki started while flopping his body on the couch beside me. I tried to remember if I had any plans before simply nodding at him. Allowing him that he can come this weekend.