thirty-one

SUNOO'S POV

It has been a week since Sunghoon's father came home and he hadn't shown up in front of them ever since. Sunghoon said he was probably busy with their business in the country so I didn't bother asking him for more.

As for Sunghoon and I, we don't see each other as often as before because he has a tournament coming up and he'd be competing to reach the nationals. As much as I miss him, I can't just go to him from time to time because of school and well...the bus fare is a little too much from home if I want to see him daily.

"Hyung! Let's go together!" I happily nodded when Ni-ki draped his arm around my shoulder and walked with me towards the building. Jungwon was picked up by Jay earlier and I didn't want to be the EXTRA so I took the bus on my own.

Took them quite a while to finally stick with each other so I'm really happy for them.

Jake and Heeseung hyung on the other hand, didn't seem to hang out anymore as much as they used to and I have no clue on what's going on with them!

"Look at you guys get so flirty with each other... I'm about to gag" Ni-ki dramatically uttered, pertaining to Jungwon and Jay hyung who kept on meeting each other's gaze.

FLIRTS!

I rolled my eyes before pulling Ni-ki away from the newly arrived couple before heading to our respective classrooms.

I MISS HIM!!!!

prkshn.
pretty doll (~‾▿‾)~
what are you doing?

kmsuno0o0
waiting for the teacher
you?

prkshn.
i miss you (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

kmsuno0o0
i'm asking you hyung...

prkshn.
and i said i miss you.

kmsuno0o0
you're hopeless ರ_ರ

prkshn.
i miss you.
gtg! have fun at school!

kmsuno0o0
okay!
be careful!
don't get hurt

prkshn.
aye! aye! captain ᕙ(  • ‿ •  )ᕗ

I snickered when I found his text very cute. People won't probably believe that Park Sunghoon is the one behind the screen if they were to judge the whole conversation. I slid my phone inside my bag when the teacher finally arrived.

——

"I'll see you tomorrow then! Bye! Stay safe!" My cousin said before happily running towards Jay hyung's car, not even bothering to look at me anymore so I just laughed it off and headed to the bus stop. Furrowing my brows, I slowly approached Heeseung hyung who was mindlessly sitting at the bus stop, waiting for another stop.

"Hyung? Are you taking the bus?"

"Huh? Oh! Hey Sun, yeah"

"You're not going to ride with Jake hyung?" I saw him freeze for a while before he shook his head no, looking away.

"He said he has soccer practice" he whispered under his breath, lightly scoffing from what he said. It didn't take long for the bus to finally arrive so he stood up and started lining up.

"You're not coming?" I shook my head no from his offer before smiling.

"Oh, I'll be surprise visiting Sunghoon hyung today so I'm not going home yet, see you tomorrow hyung!" I informed before looking at my wrist watch and started spotting for another bus that will take me to the rink. Heeseung hyung had no choice but to just scratch his head peacefully and waved me goodbye.