epilogue

Unlike before, everyone headed to Jay's villa with a smile. They wanted to do the so called 'celebration' for Park Sunghoon's win. Everyone was hitting the road for 6hours straight and was just happily bonding and spending time with each other.

Once they reached the location, they started dispersing as they were familiar with the villa.

"Let's all head inside and start unpacking" without further warning, Jake and Ni-ki raced towards the entrance, hoping to get the single bed for tonight. After all, it was no denying that the couples would most likely shared the bed.

"Fuc-YAH! NO!" Sunoo flinched when they heard a loud bang from inside, followed by Jake's scream causing everyone to panic, especially that one tall guy who almost flew to get inside.

"Are you okay hyung?!" Jungwon called out right after seeing Jake sitting on the stairs, massaging his shin.

"Yeah...I slipped but don't worry I'm good" the older assured before raising a thumbs up sign and letting out a wide smile. Heeseung who found the situation unsettling just furrowed his brows and stopped himself from helping the latter as he didn't want to keep on forcing his way in.

He said he'll wait and Heeseung never goes back on his words.

--

"Hyung? Where are the others?" Jungwon started the moment he stepped inside the dining room where he saw Jay behind the kitchen counter, preparing foods.

With adoration, Jay locked his gaze on his lover where he saw the younger rubbing his eyes. A sign that he had a good rest. He pulled out his ear pods and placed them back inside the case since he won't need music to entertain him when Jungwon is literally over there, looking as adorable as ever.

"They went out first to take a stroll. It's currently 3:45pm and once I finish prepping this barbecue I woul head there too, Sunoo suggested that we should all watch the sunset today" Jay informed whilst Jungwon listened attentively.

"You can take a walk outside if you want, I'll catch up-"

"No it's okay, I'll stay here and wait for you. So how can I help hyung?" The older couldn't finish his sentence when Jungwon cuts him off, happily approaching Jay to check on what he was doing. While grabbing the knife, his hand was soon swatted by Jay.

"Don't touch that, you might hurt yourself"

"I'm not a kid-"

"I'm not saying you are but there's nothing much to cut anymore, why don't you start setting up the drinks inside the cooler" wrong. He still had to cut a few more but there's no way in hell would he trust Jungwon to help him cut those tough ass pieces of meat.

Jungwon gladly placed the knife down before doing what he was told. While he was busy sorting the cans, he slightly flinched when he felt his boyfriend's hands clawing his waist before planting a soft peck on his cheek.

Despite being with each other for such a long time, Jungwon still couldn't fathom how everything Jay does still gives him the butterflies. Maybe because they were separated? He doesn't know.

The younger didn't bother taking his gaze off his boyfriend when the latter trapped him in place by leaning both his arms on the counter. Unlike his cousin Sunoo, who was often labeled as his 'twin', Jungwon wasn't really the type to surrender during a prolonged eye contact especially when he's doing it with the person he loves.

He had the guts to stare back and that's what Jay also loved about him.

Smirking, Jungwon raised his brows when Jay was just leaning in, trying to encourage the younger to initiate the move first.