twenty

Festival week (DAY 2)

SUNOO'S POV

"DID Y'ALL HEAR ME? KIM SUNOO IS GAY!" I wiped my tears before looking up and that's when I saw how everyone turned silent and almost felt like the whole world stopped.

My gaze dropped on Sunghoon who was coldly looking at Dan with no expression or whatsoever.

I can't believe he's seeing me like this...pathetic.

"Hey fcker... you're really pissing me off" I gasped in shock when Sunghoon landed a punch on Dan's face, causing him to fall on the ground. Flinching, I moved away when Jay and Jake hyung started punching their way through whilst Dan and his friends fought back.

"You fcktards! Who gave you the right to harass our friend in our property!" Jay hyung yelled as he grabbed Caleb from his collar, eyes filled with rage.

"A fight...A FIGHT! SOMEBODY CALL A TEACHER!" was what I heard from a student nearby but the others were too busy fighting to even understand what was going on anymore.

"Hyung! Please stop!" I cried out when I saw Sunghoon pinning Dan on the ground and constantly throwing him his fist.

To say that he was furious was an understatement. He was livid— at least that's what I see.

"You motherfcker!" I couldn't understand what Sunghoon was saying anymore when I heard a familiar voice from the crowd and the constant blowing of whistle from afar.

"MOVE ASIDE! I SAID MOVE ASIDE! SUNOO HYUNG!" I whipped my head to the right and that's when I saw Jungwon pushing through the crowd while his gaze focused on me, eyes wide as he tried his best to get to me.

Feeling guilty, I looked around me and the situation suddenly sinked in.

My hyungs, Daniel and my other classmates are fighting with people they don't even know...

Jungwon running towards me like his life depended on it...

Students murmuring and taking videos of the situation...

And there he is...

Sunghoon hyung. Eyes blazing as he throws punches here and there.

And this happened, all because of me.

All because I wasn't normal and because I'm a fcking gay.

"Sunoo hyu—"

"No! Please leave me alone!" I cried out before standing up and running away from the crowd with all the strength left in me before I found myself stopping at the back building where no one usually pass by.

I didn't care.

I was always like this, running away from things I know I couldn't take.

I'm good at this.

If only I didn't like boys... maybe I won't reach this point.

Maybe if I was normal, I would be treated differently.

Maybe—

"SUNOO!" I yelped when someone gripped my arm tightly, pulling me into a halt as I turn back to look at him.

"H-Hyung?" I called out as I met his eyes. His upper lip and forehead had a cut and his right cheek was red but he looked like he didn't care that's why tears started pooling out of my eyes when he pulled me into hug.