- I.

"Lynette! You get back here you fucking slut!" Her parents scream at her as she slams the front door with a smug grin as she walks out onto the street.

Lynette, Lynn for short, Walters was a typical teenage rebel with shitty parents. She'd given up on grades, given up on friends, given up at school in general and dropped out, snuck out every night, and still wasn't satisfied enough. There wasn't enough thrill in her life.

Fortunately for her, she'd be given the opportunity of a lifetime. Just not yet, of course.

Right now, she'd be cat-called by a man for the 2nd time in 5 minutes even though she wasn't wearing anything that showed her body. "Hey sweetheart, whaddya doin' walking outside this late at night?"

She turns around. "It's funny, innit?" She says. "You think you're hot shit huh?"

"I think you're the hot shit."

"Of course you do, because your only standards are barely legal women right?" Lynn says. She was 22, but she wasn't going to tell this man that.

The creep just grins and replies back with a flirtatious attempt, "C'mon sweetheart, just let me show you a good time—"

"Get your filthy fucking hands off of me," Lynn says as she jerks away from him.

The man continues to reach out for her. "C'mere..."

"Fucking— stop it!" Lynn says as she tries pulling away from the man.

"Mate, I dunno 'bout you, but I think you should listen to the lady."

Both of their heads turn to see a boy standing in front of them, his hands awkwardly tucked away into his pockets. He looked like a typical English chav, around Lynn's age, so Lynn didn't expect much out of him.

The man just laughs. "What're you gonna do about it bruv?"

"Well, bruv," The second man says as he steps forward. "I'm gonna kick your ass otherwise."

"Oh? Is that right? Well if you're such a tough guy, why don't you try it out?"

The man doesn't hesitate as he takes a swing at the creep, successfully hitting him in the face and knocking him over. "You fucking prick!"

"I catch you cat-calling another person and you'll be in the fucking gutters, you hear?"

The creep nods quickly before scrambling to stand up and runs away. "Sorry 'bout that," The guy says.

Lynn shrugs it off. "Thanks for saving my ass," She says as she pulls out a pack of cigarettes. "Want one?"

The man nods. Lynn takes one out for herself, lights it, before handing a cigarette and a lighter to the man. "Name's Eggsy."

"Eggy?" Lynn asks, not quite hearing his name.

The boy shakes his head as he takes a hit from his cigarette. "Na, Eggsy," He says a bit louder for clarification. "Real name's Gary, but all my friends call me Eggsy."

"Mmm," Lynn nods, taking a hit from her cigarette before flicking ash off the end. "Lynette. Lynn is preferable, though."

Eggsy nods. "Lynn, alright," He says. "What're you doing out in the middle of the night?"

Lynn throws down her cigarette and squashes it with her shoe before stuffing her hands into her pocket. "Escaping the parents up my ass," She says. "You?"

"Was sent off to get some Rizlas. My mum and her rubbish husband wanted me to go," Eggsy says. "I'm going to the bar with some friends instead. You want to join us?"