- XV.

Lynn was told about the current mission the agent's had been working on behind the scenes. They were suspicious of a man named Richmond Valentine, but they weren't sure exactly what he was doing yet, they just knew it wasn't anything good. Apparently it was the same man who was handing out the free SIM cards. No wonder she had a bad feeling about it.

Right now, though, they were tuning into his conversation. Nothing interesting was being said as of yet, so they kept waiting and waiting. Lynn had appreciated the fact Merlin didn't bring up anything that had happened while she was outside, seeing as how she was still majorly upset about it.

She sits there awkwardly as Merlin intensely listens in. All she was doing was zoning out until she heard keywords, which hadn't been going well so far.

"I think he's about to start mentioning something of importance," Merlin says. 

"How can you tell?" Lynn asks, completely confused.

"Pattern recognition in his speech. When he's about to make an important statement, he sighs, like he just did." Merlin turns on his glasses to be able to talk to Harry through them. "Harry, listen to this, I believe Valentine is finally saying something of note," He says, enabling it so Harry can hear the live feed as well. 

"Do you know what I love about pen and paper? Nobody can hack into this shit," Valentine says, Lynn not realizing until now that he had such a recognizable lisp. "Our worldwide tour was a complete success. We have total coverall, like when all your numbers in bingo are crossed out." 

"Bingo?" An unfamiliar woman says.

"Bingo, the game," Valentine says. "You have played bingo, right?"

The woman squints her eyes at him. "Do I look like I play bingo?" She says.

"Point is, if all of our tests go well at the church tomorrow, we are good to go," Valentine says.

"South Glade Mission Church," Lynn hears Harry through the feed. "Merlin, get the plane ready."

Merlin nods as he cuts off the live feed and as he cuts off audio transmission to and from his glasses. "Let's see where this goes, shall we?" He says.

It didn't take long for Harry to already be off on the plane to the South Glade Mission Church. All they had to do now was wait for whatever was there waiting for them at that church. 

Well whatever Lynn expected, it certainly wasn't this. 

Harry had, somehow for some reason, began killing people in a murderous rage inside the church. At first it was only one gunshot, but soon it turned into more. Everyone in that church was fighting and murdering each other like there was no tomorrow. 

"Galahad, can you hear me?!" Merlin says with no success of a reply. "Harry! Harry, what the heck is going on?!"

Lynn watches the screen in front of her, watching Harry brutally murder the people in front of him. In all fairness, they did deserve it in her opinion. The gore and blood didn't bother her, it was nothing new to her.

The murdering rampage lasted for around 5 minutes before everyone in the church was dead. And she's got to say, she's pretty impressed with how quickly that happened. She figured it would've taken a little more time. 

They watch as Harry seems to calm down after all of the people are dead, then looking around confused before he carefully and cautiously makes his way out of the church, making sure not to step on any dead bodies.

As he walks out of the church, he's greeted by Valentine, the same woman from earlier, and two bodyguard-looking men on either side behind them. "What did you do to me?" Harry says. "I had no control. I killed all those people. I wanted to."

"Clever isn't it?" Valentine says cheerfully. "In simple terms, it's a neurological wave that triggers the centers of aggression and switches off inhibitors."

"Transmitted through your nasty free SIM cards, I assume," Harry grumbles.

Valentine takes a step towards Harry. "Do you know what this is like? It's like those old movies we both love. Now, I'm going to tell you my whole plan, and then I'm going to come up with some absurd and convoluted way to kill you, and you'll find an equally convoluted way to escape." 

"Sounds good to me."

Valentine smiles at Harry, and Lynn knows something is off just by his smile. "Well, this ain't that kind of movie." He smiles a little longer before pulling out a gun and shooting Harry straight in the head, his smile dropping while he did so before Harry's body falls to the ground.

Lynn stares at the screen in complete disbelief. "Holy shit," She whispers. "He's dead."

Merlin stays staring at the screen in complete disbelief as well, not saying anything. "Shit."

She didn't know Harry that well, but it still hurt seeing it. She didn't want to admit it, but she was mostly hurting on Eggsy's behalf. "Arthur? Are you there?" Merlin says.

"Sadly, I am," Arthur says. "Assemble the Kingsman."

Merlin nods as he turns off his screen before taking off his glasses and pinching his nose bridge. "Shit, we really should've seen this coming. I really am hoping Eggsy didn't get a chance to see that."

"What? Was he there?" Lynn worriedly asks.

"He was at Harry's house before Harry left, I have…no idea if he was there to witness anything," Merlin says.

"Oh shit."

Merlin sighs as he puts his glasses back on. "Rox, can you hear me?"

"Yes, Merlin," Roxy says.

"Report to headquarters, now," Merlin says. "We have a mission to handle. Harry is down."

"I'm already on my way, sir."