- XIII.

The next day, Lynn was allowed to sleep in for the first time in months. She enjoyed getting the extra sleep, but admittedly she did miss waking up early.

Last night, after leaving Harry's house, she'd spent some time with Agent Percival, who told her everything she may need to know about Kingsman in general. Today, though, she was Merlin's responsibility.

He'd let her take a guest room upstairs to stay in for the night which she greatly appreciated. Her back appreciated it even more though, because when she woke up she was ache-free.

She stretches as she tosses the comforter off of her body, her nose catching the scent of breakfast wafting through the house. She hums happily as she reaches over onto the nightstand and grabs the phone that she was temporarily given (she'd went through Merlin's drawers and found it in a spare one) before plugging up a pair of earphones (found in the same drawer) and putting them into her ears before hitting play on her playlist.

She heads for the bathroom as she hums David Bowie's "The Prettiest Star", which was blasting from her headphones as she brushes her teeth. She missed having this level of privacy (and a personal bathroom), but she will admit that she is starting to miss her annoying...friend? If that's what you could call Eggsy.

In all honesty, she wasn't exactly sure to feel about last night. Those raw emotions - it wasn't something she was used to, per se. She felt like it was an out of body experience, in all honesty.

Now, to address her feelings. If it wasn't clear, she most definitely had feelings for Eggsy, she just didn't know how to display those feelings. She wasn't one for PDA, including all the hugging and kissing, but she appreciated the "being able to talk about anything" aspect of a relationship. She much preferred having conversations about nothing rather than hugging and kissing, but that wasn't to say she was completely opposed to it.

It didn't matter now though. They weren't going to become anything, that was made inherently clear last night. A little part of that truth hurt, but it didn't cut deep like some of the other stuff Lynn had experienced in her lifetime.

She didn't realize how long she's been lost in thought before the next song plays. She looks down at her phone to see the title of the song before shaking her head with a small smile.

"Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen"

It was one of the songs Eggsy recommended to her during training. Admittedly, she didn't take Eggsy for a Queen fan given the fact he seemed to be a bigger fan of rap and hip hop, but she didn't mind. She liked the unexpected parts of him.

She shuts off the sink and walks out of the bathroom as she heads for downstairs, humming lyrics as she takes her time walking. She lets her hand glide down the railing of the staircase as she begins to trudge down the admittedly long set of stairs.

She hums along, not paying attention to her surroundings. That is until she looks over at the table in the kitchen and sees Merlin sitting with...a woman?

Lynn takes out her headphones and sets her phone down on a nearby stand before walking towards the table. "Morning," She says, still somewhat groggy as she stretches. "Shit, didn't expect to have company."

She was still in her pajamas. A big, oversized t-shirt, sweatpants, and socks. "Lynette, goodmorning," Merlin says. "This is Agent Saoirse, or as she'd like you to refer to her as, Roxanne."

The woman turns around and smiles at her. She didn't seem to be much older than Lynn. "Hi, call me Roxy," Roxy says as she sticks out her hand. Lynn nods and shakes her hand. "Lovely to meet you."

"Saoirse, ain't that Irish?" Lynn says as she takes a seat at the table. "You sound British though, a bit confused." She leans over and steals Merlin's cup of coffee, taking a sip which causes him to get up and get another cup, since he knew it would be as good as gone.

"Kingsman is split up, of sorts," Roxy begins to explain. "Half of us are over here, in Britain, while the other half are...well, everyone quite frankly. I have mostly lived in Ireland for the majority of my life, so most of my missions take place there. Hence, why I'm Agent Saoirse."

Lynn nods as she takes a sip of coffee. "And you're here because...?"

Roxy smiles. "Who d'ya think leant you that fancy dress for a mission?"

Lynn's eyes squint before they widen. "Ohh, so that was you, yeah?" She says. "Did Merlin tell you, I almost charmed that woman."

"Oh, I'm well aware," Roxy says. "I'm also aware you may be having a little relationship with someone. Is that so?"

Lynn almost spits out her coffee as she chokes, hearing Merlin laugh from the kitchen. "The- fuck-" She coughs, trying to clear her throat. "The fuck did'ya get that from?" She turns her head towards Merlin as he walks back into the room. "Where did you get that from?"

"Ah, Percival caught you two, don't think you noticed though. My assumption was correct," Merlin says.

Lynn looks around awkwardly. "Now look at what you've done, you prick," She says as she sighs. "It ain't a relationship, won't be one, never will be. E- uhm, Anon, just felt like admitting everything."

Roxy purses her lips together in an attempt to not smile. "Right," She says.

"Still confused on how you caught that," Lynn mumbles. "Ain't like I did anything too obvious-"

Roxy raises her eyebrows as she takes a sip of tea. "Sorry to pry into this, but if my assessment was correct, I do believe you have his hat in your room, correct?"

"You went through my stuff?!"

"I went through your stuff," Merlin says. "After Percival told me. And we both noticed Eggsy was without a hat. You know that boy goes nowhere without his damn hat."

Lynn coughs. "Didn't have to mention him by name, but thanks."

Roxy looks between Merlin and Lynn with a sly smile. "Eggsy Unwin, Lee's kid?" She says. "If he was as charming as a man you and Harry have stated before, and if Eggsy ended up with the same charisma, I don't blame her."

"Genuinely confused on why you're here in the first place," Lynn says. "What, come to pry on my personal life, then you're gonna leave and never see me again?"

Roxy laughs. "I've come to teach you everything about being a proper gentle woman, since you'll need proper etiquette to become a Kingsman Agent."

Lynn rolls her eyes. "Great, so I gotta spend the whole day with her? I thought I was your responsibility Merlin, way to pawn me off."

"Ay, you know not to speak to me like that young lady," Merlin says, but she could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

Roxy sets down her empty teacup happily. "Right, are you ready then?"

"Where the hell are we going?" Lynn says.

"Shopping, of course."