- III.

After Harry finished successfully kicking ass, and after scaring Eggsy into not telling anyone about what happened in the pub, both Eggsy and Lynn were sent away back home. "Well, uh," Lynn says awkwardly. "Thanks for saving my ass last night."

A slight smile grows on Eggsy's face. "Yeah, no problem," He says. "See you around."

"See you."

The two split paths, Eggsy going right while Lynn goes left. She was walking at a slow pace though so she didn't have to get home soon. Though, going home wouldn't be a problem as Harry's taxi drives up next to her. "Miss Walters, would you like a ride home?" Harry asks.

"Could you take me anywhere but?"

Harry looks down at his watch, then looks back up at the girl. "I believe that can be arranged." Lynn nods and instantly gets into the taxi, taking a seat next to Harry. "Lynette, have you ever considered your future?"

"Obviously," Lynn says as she sinks into the seat slightly. "Why do you ask?"

"One of our agents wants you as his candidate, Agent Percival," Harry says. "As you know, this is a very serious request. If it weren't for Eggsy getting you into his mess, he would've met with you and your parents personally, but now that you're here it seems like the perfect opportunity to ask."

For the first time in a while, Lynn had to think about an opportunity she was given. Usually she'd jump up and immediately answer "yes", but this time she was hesitant. Would she die like her brother did? Would she fail at protecting the people she loved? Or would this be her way of paying back her brother? Maybe she could live on in doing what he loved. She'd always wanted to be a spy like him, so living on in his name didn't sound so bad.

Harry clears his throat. "Now, we do understand if you say no—"

"I'll do it."

"Excellent," Harry says. "Then you can come with me for now, just until I have to meet Eggsy later."

Lynn glances over at him. "You picking him as your candidate?"

Harry takes off his glasses to clean them. "Yes," He says. "I see something in him. Opportunity, a better chance at life. He's a very talented and bright young man."

"Don't blame you," Lynn says. "Seems like a good guy."

The car comes to a stop in front of what Lynn assumes is Harry's house, and the two of them get out.

The house was a lot smaller than it appeared. All of the rooms were decently sized, though, so there were no complaints. Harry removes his blazer before walking to his office. "Come along now."

Lynn quickly follows and takes a seat in the room. Harry sits at his desk as he opens his laptop, typing quickly before leaning back in his chair. "Would you mind checking the speakers, please?"

Lynn walks over to one of the speakers and flips the switch on which turns both on. "Much appreciated," Harry says. Lynn hovers over his desk for a moment before walking back to where she was seated before and sitting back down.

Audio begins to pick up from the speakers. "Eggsy, just go, please, because he's just gonna—" A woman begs, which immediately catches Lynn's attention. "No, please, don't hurt him!"

"What the fuck? Are you—?" Lynn begins to ask, being immediately cut off as a loud thud is heard.

"Fuck off! Get the fuck away with ya, shut the fuck up!" A loud man says. "Who was with you in that fucking pub?! I wanna know the name of the geezer you was with!"

"I wasn't with no one!" Eggsy yells. It shakes something in Lynn's core, hearing how genuinely scared the boy sounds. Just from what she's noticed of Eggsy, she never thought to hear him so scared.

Lynn hears a loud slap before more yelling. "Who was it?!" The man shouts

"I don't know what you're on about!" Another loud slap.

"Who was it?!"

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!"

"Fucking tell me his name!" The man shouts as he hits him again.

"I don't know who you're fucking on about!" Eggsy screams at him.

The man repeatedly hit him. "You listen to me! I wanna know who you was with in that pub, do you understand?! I want to know his fucking name! Because I swear, I'll rip your head off! Tell me!"

"I don't know what you're fucking on about!" Lynn didn't like hearing this, any of it. The poor boy sounded like he was about to cry his eyes out.

"Just tell him Eggsy!—" The woman begins pleading again.

The swish of a knife blade can be heard. "Fuck off! Fuck off Michelle!" The man screams, making the woman yell in fear. He seems to turn his attention back to Eggsy when he says, "I could kill you right now, and no one in the whole world would notice!"

"Harry, you have to fucking intervene right now or he's gonna kill them both," Lynn says.

Harry shushes her before he speaks into the mic. "But I would. I have enough evidence on your activities to have you locked up Mr. Dean Anthony Baker. So I suggest you leave the boy alone, or I shall be forced to deliver it to the proper authorities," Harry says. "Eggsy, meet me at the tailor I told you about."

Harry closes his laptop before standing up. "Let's get you to Percival before Eggsy finds you with me. Come along now."

"You're gonna make sure he's okay, right?" Lynn asks cautiously.

Harry nods. "Of course. Let's go, Miss Walters. We don't want to be late now."