- XI.

It had been about a week since the training agents' last mission. Lynn believed it was because they were trying to give them a break, while Eggsy believed it was due to them planning something that'd be even worse than jumping out of a plane under pressure. Hopefully Eggsy was wrong, Lynn thought, but you never know.

She was surprised by the fact that after the whole freaking out over heights incident, not once had Eggsy brought it up. Never messed with her about it, never joked about it, never teased her about it. Charlie, on the other hand, was a different story. Lynn knew better though, so she didn't really care what he had to say. 

On one particularly calm afternoon, all 3 of them were hanging around in the lounge like they'd grown to do over the week break that they had, talking about different things. "Did you hear about those free SIM cards they were giving out?" Charlie asks.

"Sounds like a load of shit to me," Lynn says.

"Na, I think it's fine," Eggsy says. "I mean, it's 2014. The world is advancing in technology anyways, what's the point of makin' those SIM cards freakishly expensive anyway?"

Charlie scoffs. "Sounds like a hand-out to the poor."

"Charlie, you think everything is a hand-out to the poor," Lynn says. "Besides, Eggy could be right."

"God, when will you stop with that stupid name?" Eggsy asks.

"When I die," Lynn says. "Not my fault your parents named you Eggsy. Ain't that right, Eggy? Or is Eggs preferable? Maybe just Egg?"

"'Right, I get your point, shut the fuck up," Eggsy says as he playfully shoves her shoulder. "Fuckin' twat."

The door suddenly opens and Merlin walks in. The group begins to stand. "At ease," Merlin says, causing all of them to sit back down.

"So, after giving you a break, your next mission will be tonight," Merlin says as he hands each of them an envelope.

"A party?" Lynn asks.

Merlin nods. "Tonight, in London." 

"Who's this?" Eggsy says, referring to the person on the paper. 

"Your target," Merlin says. "Your mission is to use your NLP training to win over the individual on the photograph in your envelope. And when I say "win over", I do mean in the biblical sense."

Eggsy scoffs as he turns around the photograph of the individual. "Easy," He says. "Posh girls love a bit of rough."

"We'll see about that," Charlie says as he turns around his photograph, it being the same target as Eggsy's. Lynn looks at hers and smirks before holding it up.

"We certainly will, won't we?" She says, holding up the same photograph as the other two boys.

L

ynn stands in the mirror as she brushes her hair out, making sure there aren't any tangles in her hair. She was advised to look presentable, so dolling herself up (both for the mission and for her self esteem) took its time. She'd been doing this for hours at this point, making sure she looked good. 

Thanks to one of the agent's at another location (Merlin wouldn't disclose who or where), Lynn was provided with the perfect outfit for her innocent partying. She was sporting a black dress, not too long but long enough, heels, and a beautiful set of earrings.

As she stares at herself in the mirror, she appreciates the way she looks. Growing up, she was never too feminine, but she was a tomboy. Not in the way that she'd occasionally dress like a boy but would still do things people considered as "girly", but in the way that she was too "boy-ish" for the girls and too "girly" for the boys. It was nice, though, being feminine and stuff. Maybe she'd let herself be like this more often.