Chapter 11

The Khans had reached their home in Islamabad. They freshened up quickly and had their breakfast. Afterwards, Gaiti, Asfand and Saim went to the market for all the last minute shopping and Usman and Lubna headed to the banquet hall to check on the arrangements for the Valima. Shopping was a quick affair. Since Asfand had very clear ideas about the kind of outfit he was looking for, he was done in an hour or so. He had planned to visit Daniyal's grave before heading to Karachi for the wedding, but later he decided that he will go there with Zubia after their Valima was done. By afternoon, all of them were back home for lunch. Soon after lunch, they were to head to Karachi. They were going a day earlier than they were supposed to and Zubia had no idea about any of this. They had co-ordinated with Rehan and Khala Ammi and Rehan was going to be there at the airport to receive them.

"Kitne maze ayenge naa Zubia ko surprise dene main! Voh toh bilkul dang reh jayegi! Bilkul vaise hi jaise uss din huyi thi jab mai use humaare ghar chai peene laayi thi, aur achaanak Asfi uske saamne aa gaya tha! Yaad hai maama aapko?!", Gaiti said while eyeing Asfand playfully.

"Haan bhai bilkul yaad hai! Isko dekh kar toh voh aise bhaag gayi thi jaise pata nahi koi jin dekh liya ho! Mujhe toh kuch samajh hi nahi aaya tha. Kise pata tha ki kuch waqt baad hum inn dono ki shaadi kara rahe honge!" Lubna said while smiling whole-heartedly.

"Vaise meri toh shuru se khwaish thi ki Zubia aur Asfand ki shaadi ho jaaye.. Meri dost hai hi itni pyaari! Maze ki baat toh yeh hai mama, ki jabse yeh bhai-saahab uss medical camp se hokar aye hai na, tabse mujhe lagne laga ki shaayad inka bhi interest hai Zubia mein.. Bahut baar kisi na kisi context mein mujhse uski baatein karte the yeh!", Gaiti said while she smirked at Asfand,

"Kya bhabhi aap bhi! Aapke iss surprise ke chakkar mein meri usse kal se baat bhi nahi hui hai bilkul, Pata nahi kya soch rahi hogi! Aur rahi baat uss din ki, toh uss din main bhi use ghar par dekh kar dar hi gaya tha! Matlab, mujhe pata thi ki aap usse milti hai, par yeh nahi pata tha ki itni gehri dosti hai aap dono ki!", Asfi said, frowning. He chose not to respond to Gaiti's claims about the medical camp.

"Dekha Mama-Baba, kaise utaavla ho raha hai usse baat karne ke liye! Ek time pe tum ne use itna tang kiya hai na, ki tum yahi deserve karte ho. Khair, tum dono ho bade cute!", Gaiti said while pulling Asfand's cheek lightly.

"Bilkul! Humaare Asfand aur Zubia ki jodi badi pyaari hai! Allah tum dono ko khush rakhe!" Usman said with a smile.

In no time, they had boarded the flight to Karachi.

Meanwhile in Karachi, the preparations for the Ubtan and Mehendi ceremony were happening in full-swing, but Zubia was restless. It was almost evening and she hadn't heard from Asfand or his family members since last night. This made her anxious and also a little angry. She had messaged & called Asfand multiple times, but he hadn't responded to any of her messages or received her calls. She had spoken to Gaiti very briefly in the morning, but she seemed like she was in a hurry to end the call. Zubia tried to tell herself that they were busy with the preparations and headed into the restroom to change into her outfit for the ubtan ceremony.

For the ceremony today, Zubia chose to wear a plain yellow garara with a golden gota patti border and a purple dupatta. She kept the makeup minimal as usual with just some foundation, Kajal and a nude shade of lipstick. For the hair, she decided to go for a classic middle partition half - updo. For the jewelry, she wore her mothers jhumkas and Kangans. After helping with her makeup and hair, her cousins went away to get themselves ready. Just while she was giving the final touches to her look, she decided to try and call Asfand again. He didn't pick up, again and she was loosing her patience."Itna bhi kya busy, Ki apni mangetar se bhi baat Karne ka bhi time nahin hai Inke paas? Ab main bhi phone nahi uthaoongi", She said while scrunching her nose.

"Ya Allah! Itna gussa!", she heard a familiar voice.

Before she could process anything and look up to see who it was, she felt two hands wrap around her waist from behind and pull her lightly. She jerked loudly as she felt her back colliding with his hard chest. He adjusted his head between her neck and shoulders and looked at her with an intense gaze, through the mirror in front of her.

"A-ap?!", she had somehow managed to utter her words while she felt his hot breath fanning her neck and the subtle, familiar fragrance of his perfume was making her dizzy. Her heartbeat was increasing and she could feel his was out of control too.

Though she had imagined multiple times how it would feel to be so close to him, this proximity was a new, unknown territory for her and it was making her very nervous.

"Jee.. main..", he whispered huskily into her ears and she felt electricity run through her body when his lips brushed lightly against the shell of her ear. He smirked at the effect he was having on her and continued with his whispers.

"Beinteha khoobsurat lag rahi hai aap Dr. Zubia", He said while he nuzzled into her neck after moving her hair out of the way.

This lack of distance between them was driving her crazy, she was losing control and couldn't even feel her legs anymore. She had to fight with her own self first to even try to wiggle out his grip and get him to stop. After a lot of trying, she only managed to do the absolute bare minimum and it obviously didn't have much of an impact.

"As-Asfand pl- please!", she managed to utter, just whisper.

Just as he managed to register what she had just said, his trance broke a little and almost instinctively, he turned her around to face him and looked directly into her eyes.

"Kya kaha aapne?" He said with an amalgamation of pride and passion oozing out of his eyes.

Hello Lovely readers!

Firstly, thank you for 1K plus reads on this book! This means a lot to me! Secondly, I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is my first time writing about any kind of physical intimacy between characters, I have tried my best, but would really appreciate the feedback! Please keep your votes and feedback coming! They motivate me to write more!

Lots of love!