Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Doctor Fang shook his head with a smile. "Don't worry, Mr. Yang. Your wife is in good health. I don't know which famous doctor helped her with the treatment." Chen Cuilan's illness is not a serious illness, but needs a long time to recuperate. But it's not so easy to have a baby.

"This..." Yang Chunsheng looks at Chen Cuilan unexpectedly. Is that girl really not a liar, but she is too young.

Chen Cuilan raised her eyebrows to Yang Chunsheng. The doctor said, "I met a miracle doctor on the street today. She helped me treat him." She said that Dr. Su was a miracle doctor, but her husband didn't believe it. Now it can be proved.

Doctor Fang nodded clearly, "it's doctor Youfang." Although she looks down on doctor Youfang, she has to admit that some of them have real skills.

"No, it's a girl of seventeen or eighteen. Dr. Fang, can you give my wife a thorough examination? I'm still not sure. " Yang Chunsheng said. Only when he sees the results of the examination will he believe it.

A look of surprise flashed in doctor Fang's eyes. He nodded his head, took up his pen, wrote an examination sheet and handed it to Yang Chunsheng, "Mr. Yang, you can take your wife to the examination room after you pay the fee." A 17-year-old girl would have such medical skills. She really didn't believe it.

Yang Chunsheng took the checklist, thanks, and took Chen Cuilan out of the consulting room.

Su Jinyue went through the procedure of installing the phone. After looking at the time, it's almost two o'clock in the afternoon. The appointment with Liu Daya is half past three. It seems that she has to hurry up.

Get on the bus and go back to the bus stop not far from the market.

After getting off the bus, Su Jinyue went to a nearby supply and marketing agency. If she wants to go to the capital, she always needs to buy some necessary things.

After walking into the supply and marketing cooperative, I looked around and found that the supply and Marketing Cooperative still has a wide range of things, including washbasins, towels, quilts, bed sheets, clothes and shoes.

Su Jinyue went to the counter selling daily necessities, looked at the things displayed in the counter, and said to the waiter in the counter, "comrade, you can bring me a toothbrush, a toothpaste, a towel, and a comb." It takes about three days from Licheng to the capital by train, and it is necessary to wash on the train for these three days. The storage bag used to contain these daily necessities, but most of them were used and she threw them all into the river.

The waiter was chatting with her colleagues. Hearing Su Jinyue's words, she turned her head and looked up and down at Su Jinyue. She bent down and took out what Su Jinyue wanted from the counter and threw it on the counter. She said coldly, "five dollars and seven in all."

Su Jinyue didn't care about each other's attitude. She took out a ten yuan ticket and handed it to the waiter. In this era, it's a great honor to work in the supply and marketing cooperative. Because there is no shopping mall in the county, many of the waiters in the supply and Marketing Cooperative treat customers with the attitude of whether they like to buy or not. She's not surprised for a long time.

The waiter saw Su Jinyue take out a whole piece of money, a trace of surprise flashed on her face. She saw Su Jinyue's clothes, and knew that she had no money. She often meets people who dress like Su Jinyue. Even if the other party takes out the money, it's all bits and pieces of money, even one or two points. She has to spend more than half a day with money, so she's always bothered with such people.

Su Jinyue took back the change and saw a good dress at the clothes counter, so she went over.

"Are you su Jinyue?" As soon as Su Jinyue picked up her clothes, she heard an uncertain voice coming from behind her body.

Turning his head, he saw a man and a woman standing behind him. It was the woman who had just spoken.

"It's really you!" See really is Su Jinyue, the woman is full of surprise.

Su Jinyue looked at each other carefully, only to recognize that the other is her high school classmate Ge Yunxi, "Yunxi, long time no see!" In high school, Ge Yunxi's seat was right in front of her, and because Ge Yunxi lived in the next village, they both went home together after school, so their relationship was pretty good.

"Yes, I haven't seen you for nearly half a year. What are you doing now?" Ge Yunxi asked happily. After graduating from high school, she did not go to university again. After being introduced, she now works in a textile factory in the county. Because the textile factory is a state-owned enterprise, her household registration has been moved out, and now she is also a county household registration.

"Help master at home." Su Jinyue said with a smile. She is also very happy to meet her former classmates.

In her previous life, she had little contact with her high school classmates after graduation. However, after she became rich, she received an invitation from her high school classmates to attend the classmate meeting, which was also the only time she met her high school classmates. However, she didn't see Ge Yunxi at that class meeting. She heard that she went to Shenzhen City for development.

"It's very good. I work in a textile factory now, and my salary is pretty good. By the way, he's my partner, Li Jie. " Ge Yunxi pointed to the young man beside him, "Li Jie, she's my high school classmate Su Jinyue. She's a doctor!"

"Yes? After that, I can see you directly. " Li Jie reaches out his hand and looks at Su Jinyue with a smile.

"Well, I hope you don't come to me, and you're healthy." Su Jinyue raised her lips and gave Li Jie a hand.

"That's right." Li Jie said with a smile.

"Su Jinyue, do you want to buy this dress? Li Jie knows the director of the supply and marketing cooperative and can ask him to help you make it cheaper. " Ge Yunxi looks at Su Jinyue's clothes and says. The director of the supply and marketing cooperative is a friend of Li Jie's father. Li Jie told him that it would be cheaper.

Su Jinyue shook her head with a smile and hung her clothes back on the shelf. "Yunxi, do you have a phone?" She knows that Yunxi is kind, but she doesn't want to be ungrateful.

"Yes, I'll write it to you." Ge Yunxi went to the counter, asked the waiter to borrow a pen and paper, wrote the phone number, went to Su Jinyue, and handed the note with the phone number to Su Jinyue, "this is my phone number on it."

Su Jinyue nodded, "Yunxi, I have to leave in advance. I'll call you when I'm free. Goodbye!" She has to go to Xinhua Bookstore to buy books for Fang Zhihong. If she doesn't leave, it's too late.

"Goodbye!" Ge Yunxi waved to Su Jinyue with a smile.

The inspection room was full of people waiting to check and get the report.

From time to time, Yang Chunsheng looked at the service desk to get the report, "how can this report not come out? It's almost an hour."

"Chen Cuilan, your report has come out."

Yang Chunsheng heard the nurse call his wife's name, quickly stood up and walked over, took the report from the nurse, looked at the final results above, but did not understand, only asked the nurse: "nurse, what is the meaning above?"

The nurse glanced at the report, "everything is normal, which means it's healthy."

Yang Chunsheng nodded, and his heart was very complicated. It turns out that the little girl is not a liar.