Chapter 341 - 350

Chapter 341

"Yifeng, Xiaoyun, why are you here?" Su Jinyue greets Zhan Yifeng with a smile.

"Sister-in-law, Xiaoyun's mother is injured. Let's come here to take some medicine." Zhan Yifeng road. Although he does not like the future mother-in-law, but after all, the other party is Xiaoyun's mother-in-law, even if he does not like it, he can not be too indifferent.

"So bad old woman, you give her medicine?" Seeing Gong Er Mei, Gu Qiuyu stares at her. The gongs' mother and daughter are all of the same virtue, and none of them is good.

Gong Er Mei was a little angry when she heard that, and she kept a straight face and didn't say a word. When she went back, she told her mother that Xiaoyun, the smelly girl, was speaking ill of her outside and asked her mother to teach her a lesson.

Gong Xiaoyun had an embarrassed smile. No matter how bad her mother is, she is her mother.

Su Jinyue went to the side of the medicine cabinet, took out a few packets of medicine from inside and handed it to Zhan Yifeng, "let Xiaoyun's mother fry it, and it will be cured in a week." She let go of the old lady Gong for the time being. When she found out Xiaoyun's life experience, there were many people to take care of the Gong family.

"How much, sister-in-law?" Zhan Yifeng took the medicine and asked.

"No money." Su Jinyue shook her head with a smile.

"That's not good. There's no one who doesn't pay for the medicine." Zhan Yifeng takes out two tens and hands them to Su Jinyue.

"All right." Su Jinyue reached for a ten yuan ticket and said, "that's enough."

Zhan Yifeng did not show any affectation. He put away the money and said, "sister-in-law, let's go. I'll see you in the evening."

"Goodbye, sister-in-law!" Gong Xiaoyun said.

"Well!" Su Jinyue waved her hand to them with a smile and watched them leave.

Gongdamei went to the door, anxiously looking at the distance, "two younger sister how not to come back, can't be that girl refused to come back, if not back how to do?"

Just then, I saw Gong Er Mei, Gong Xiao Yun and Zhan Yi Feng coming from a distance, "how did you bring him? These two younger sisters really can't handle affairs. "

Gong came forward and looked at Gong Xiaoyun coldly, "are you willing to come back? If you have a husband's family, don't you want your mother's family? Is it easy for my mother to pull you so far? Now that you've grown up and your wings are hard, you can't listen to your mother? You really have a conscience to register to get married without our consent! "

"Sorry, sister!" Gong Xiaoyun lowered his head with guilt. Without their consent and registration, it's really her fault, but she really doesn't want to marry a fool.

Zhan Yifeng stretched out his hand to pull Xiaoyun behind him and looked at Gong Damei. "Xiaoyun didn't come back to scold you. If you don't welcome him, we'll leave now."

"Yifeng." Gong Xiaoyun stretched out his hand and pulled Zhan Yifeng's sleeve.

"You will be my daughter-in-law in the future. No one will try to bully you." Zhan Yifeng reaches for Gong Xiaoyun's hand and slightly tightens it, as if he is making a promise to her.

Gong Xiaoyun's eyes gradually became firm, and he nodded hard. After she is no longer a person, there are people to protect her, love her.

"Big sister." Gong Er Mei winked at Gong Da Mei.

Gong Damei held back her anger. "Forget it, forget it. It's just my fault. My mother is still in bed. Go and have a look." Anyway, I'll endure this time. When I give this girl to that person the day after tomorrow, she will never see her again. See Zhan Yifeng at that time. Where can I find this girl.

Entering the room, I saw old lady Gong humming in bed.

"Mother, I'm back. How are you?" Gong Xiaoyun went to old lady Gong's bedside and asked in a low voice. She knew she would be very angry this time.

"Do you know how to come back? You just wait for me to die and come back, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch... "Old lady Gong got angry and hurt her face, which made her face wrinkled.

"Mother!" Gong Xiaoyun rushed forward.

"Get out of here! I am not harmed by you, you black hearted girl Old lady Gong reaches out to push away Gong Xiaoyun. This wench looks at the appearance of a pair of good bully, even dare to lay a black hand behind her. If she wasn't hurt now, she would give her a good lesson.

"Niang, don't blame Xiaoyun." Gong Er Mei said. This wench now but found the backing, if Niang annoys her to go, that their sisters are over.

Old lady Gong also responded, "since I'm back, I'll stay at home and wait for the warring family to send me the employment gift." She must let the warring family send the bride price these two days, or it will be too late.

Zhan Yifeng was even more alert when he saw old lady Gong suddenly change her attitude. They let Xiaoyun come back, must be the motive is not pure. It's safer for Xiaoyun to live in his home these two days.

Gong Xiaoyun hesitated slightly and said, "Niang, I have an appointment with Yifeng and his elder brother and sister-in-law. We are going to Qingliang Temple tonight to pray. I will come back to take care of you early tomorrow morning." She didn't want to miss the opportunity.

Old lady Gong was about to refuse, and one side of her sister Gong said, "I heard that the Bodhisattva in Qingliang temple is very good. It's good for Xiaoyun to pray."

"Yes, our family is not going well recently! Let Xiaoyun go and pray for his family. Maybe the bad luck will pass. " Gong Er Mei agreed.

Old Gong thought, "OK, but you must come back tomorrow morning."

"Well!" Gong Xiaoyun said. She found that mother and elder sister, second sister seems to become particularly easy to talk today.

Old lady Gong turned her head and looked at Zhan Yifeng, "Yifeng, since you have already talked with Xiaoyun, I won't say anything more. Your mother also said that you should have a wedding earlier. Then you go back and tell your parents that they should send the bride price these two days, and the conditions are the same as I said before."

Zhan Yifeng nodded, "I know."

"Niang, Xiaoyun and Yifeng bought medicine for you. I'll fry it for you now." Gong Er Mei goes to Zhan Yifeng, reaches for the medicine in his hand, and walks out. As long as Xiaoyun is willing to come back, she can rest assured.

"Second sister, I'll fry it." Gong Xiaoyun follows Gong Er Mei.

"Not bad." Gong Er Mei hands the medicine to Gong Xiaoyun.

Gong Xiaoyun smiles at Zhan Yifeng, "I'll go to the kitchen to decoct medicine. You can go to find elder brother. I'll call you when I'm good." Yifeng often goes to work in the field with his elder brother, and their relationship has always been good.

"Good." Zhan Yifeng nodded his head and walked towards the main hall. They will leave after Xiaoyun's medicine. Gong family doesn't want to stay for a moment now.

Gong Zhengyao was sitting in the hall, watching his two children doing winter vacation homework. Seeing Zhan Yifeng come in, he stood up with a smile and said, "Yifeng, here you are."

"Big brother!" Zhan Yifeng cried with a smile. Xiao Yun is the only elder brother in Gong's family. He has a little eye-catching. As for Yu Xiaoyun's father, because he is not in good health, he seldom cares about family affairs and turns a blind eye to everything.