Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

A shoe is thrown and smashed on the head of Song Yi.

Song Yiren looked back and looked at each other resentfully. She immediately lowered her head timidly, but the anger in her eyes did not fade, "big... Big sister!" If she wants to live, she has to swallow her anger.

"Bring me the shoes." The tall, fat black woman joked and ordered. She likes to see Song Yi's pitiful appearance, which makes her feel good.

"Yes Song Yi people dare not have the slightest resistance, lying on the ground, lowered his head, picked up the dirty shoes with his mouth, and climbed towards the tall black fat woman. She knew that if she wanted not to be beaten, she had to follow the other party's will, otherwise it would definitely be a beating.

"Come on, do you want me to freeze to death?" Urged the tall, black, fat woman.

The Song Yi people gnawed their teeth and sped up the speed of crawling.

"Put it on me." The tall black fat woman stretched out her big feet smelling of feet and shook them in front of the Song Yi people.

Song Yi took the shoes in his mouth and helped the tall black fat woman put them on.

"Ha ha ha..." there was a loud laugh in the cell.

"This dog is very obedient. Come on, let's hear it twice."

"Don't eat tonight without asking."

Song Yi People's eyes narrowed, eyes shot a terrible Li Mang, "Wang! Woof If one day she can go out, her third request is to let people kill these people and Su Jinyue to vent her hatred.

The tall, fat black woman chuckled and threw her shoes to the wall again

Song Yi people bear the anger in the heart, turned around and slowly climbed to the shoe.

"So slow, I'll give you a ride." Another woman with a face full of flesh came to the back of the Song Yi people, raised her foot and kicked the ass of the Song Yi people.

Song Yi's body faltered, and the whole person rushed to the front, "bang!" A sound, her head heavily hit the wall.

Song Yi people only felt a buzz in his head, and then fainted in the dark.

The woman with a face full of flesh came to Song Yi's side and kicked Song Yi's with her foot. Seeing that she had no response, she booed, "it's useless!"

"Go get water and wake her up." The tall, black, fat woman said to a thin woman beside her.

Hearing the words, the thin woman quickly got up and poured a bowl of water. She went to Song Yi and splashed the water on her face.

"Cough, cough!" Song Yiren wakes up. She opens her eyes. Her eyes without focus gradually become clear and bright, flashing a frightening light.

Contact with the eyes of Song Yi people, the presence of people's hearts are unprovoked some cold.

Song Yi people looked around. Where am I?

She remembered that she was having a wedding with mofeiheng when a violent explosion sounded, and then she knew nothing.

Reach out to wipe the water on the face, Song Yi person slowly climbed up from the ground, she coldly scanned the people in the cell, "where is this?" How she felt like she was in a cell.

"Song Yi people, what are you doing?" Although the tall black fat woman was a little scared, she was emboldened to think that she was the boss of the cell. She reached out to grab Song Yi's hair and taught her a lesson.

But he was caught by the Song Yi people, and then he twisted.

"Click!" The sound of bone dislocation, accompanied by the tall black fat woman's scream sounded.

Seeing this, everyone shrank to the wall in fear. This is a special cell, so the C.O. won't come here unless they're dead.

"From today on, I'm the boss here. If any of you don't obey me, she will end up." Song Yi person coldly swept public one eye, throw away the hand of tall black fat woman, lift a foot to kick her on the ground. No matter what reason she came to prison, no one can bully her from now on.

Everyone looked at each other and nodded, "boss, we will listen to you in the future." No matter where it is, whoever has a big fist is the boss.

Song Yi man glanced around, went to the bed where the tall black fat woman used to sleep and sat down, "who will tell me how I was sent to prison?" Just now that tall black fat woman called her name, so she is still Songyi.

"Listen... I hear it's murder." A woman with a black birthmark on her face said in fear. She felt that the Song Yi people now looked like they had fallen into evil.

Song Yi people pondered for a moment, "how many years is it now?" She couldn't see her face, but she didn't feel too old.

"1985..." replied the woman with a face full of flesh. The Song Yi people must have been kicked to death by her. Now the ghost is attached to the Song Yi people. Otherwise, the Song Yi people would not even know for several years.

Song Yi people raised their lips and sneered. I went back to 1985, so now Su Jinyue should still be alive. Could it be su Jinyue's hand that he came to such an end? Since I can go back to 1985, so can su Jinyue, right?

But now the most important thing is that she has to find a way to go out. Only when she goes out can she get Su Jinyue's bracelet, become a member of Su's family as before, and kill Su Jinyue again. Whether Su Jinyue is like her or not, she will die. Without Su Jinyue, no one will know that she is not from the Su family.

Seeing Mr. Wei walking towards the parking lot accompanied by the crowd, Zhan Yihan and Su Jinyue stand up and walk past.

"Grandfather Wei!" Su Jinyue and Zhan Yihan come to the car and say hello to Mr. Wei.

Mr. Wei nodded with a smile, pointed to the back seat and said, "you can sit in the back with me. How about talking with me all the way?"

"Of course!" Zhan Yihan and Su Jinyue nodded with a smile. They still like grandfather Wei very much. Although he is in a high position, he is very kind.

Wait until Wei Laozi gets on the bus, Zhan Yihan and Su Jinyue also follow him.

The car started slowly and drove towards the gate of the military region.

"Jinyue, do you mind if I call you that?" Mr. Wei looked at Su Jinyue and asked, his eyes full of vicissitudes of time were bright.

Su Jinyue shook her head with a smile, "of course I don't mind." For the person you like, she doesn't care what the other party calls her.

"Who did you learn this medical skill from?" Mr. Wei asked. At such a young age, Su Jinyue could have such medical skills. There must be an expert behind her.

"It was taught by my master. He is a village doctor. He has a comparative study of acupuncture and moxibustion." Su Jinyue said. The phone at home should have been installed. When you go back, call master to ask about the situation.