Chapter 321-330

Chapter 321

"Xiaowei is fine. Don't worry." Ah Zhong comforted.

Gu Cuifang smell speech, carrying a heart finally put down, "Xiaowei? Where is he? " Fortunately Xiaowei is OK, otherwise she really doesn't know what to do. Xiaowei is her life!

"In the consulting room, Dr. Su is taking care of him. This time, thanks to Dr. Su, Xiaowei was saved. " Ah Zhongxin said with lingering fear. Xiao Wei's condition is so bad that he knows best. At that time, he really thought Xiao Wei was dead. Fortunately, Dr. Su is a good doctor.

"Ah Zhong's, you go in and see Xiao Wei. I'll take him to the kitchen to get warm." Xu Tiansheng said.

"Go quickly. I'll take a look at Xiao Wei and get your clothes back." Gu Cuifang also saw the wet clothes on a Zhong's body at this time and hastened to say.

Zhong nodded and followed Xu Tiansheng to the backyard.

When they heard that Xiaowei was out of danger, the villagers who came with the news were relieved and went back to their homes. It's going to be new year's day soon. No one wants this kind of thing to happen.

Gu Cuifang walked into the clinic and saw Xiaowei had woken up. She quickly went over and held Xiaowei's hand. She cried: "fortunately, you're OK. This time, I'm really scared to death. If you have any problems, I don't want to live." She really has this idea.

"Aunt Cuifang, please help Xiaowei and uncle Zhong go back to get the clothes. Just give them to me." Su Jinyue said. It's not fun to wear wet clothes on such a cold day.

"I'll go now. Xiaowei, my mother will come in a moment. " Gu Cuifang said to Xiao Wei, let go of his hand and rushed out of the clinic.

Zhan Yiping hears Su Jinyue leave and comes out of the room with a straight face. She won't starve herself for Su Jinyue.

Zhan Yihan looks at Zhan Yiping lightly, with a trace of displeasure in his eyes, "come here, I'll talk to you." He must correct Yiping's attitude and let her stop targeting Jinyue.

"I'm hungry. I want to eat." Zhan Yiping said. What can big brother talk to her about? It's not about Su Jinyue. She doesn't want to hear it.

"We'll eat it when we're done." The war is also cold and deep.

Zhan Yiping gritted her teeth and looked at Zhan Yihan angrily, "brother, am I your sister or not? Is Su Jinyue the only one in your mind now? "

"Bang!" Zhan Yihan slapped the table hard and said in a cold voice, "it's because you are my own sister that I talk to you. I've already thrown it out for other people."

Zhan Yiping shivers with fright and doesn't dare to talk any more. She was afraid of her elder brother since she was a child. It was the first time that she met her elder brother when he was so angry.

"Come here! Sit down War is also a cold voice.

Zhan Yiping hesitates a little, slowly goes to the table and sits down beside Wang Meizhen. My mother loves her the most. I'm sure I won't let my elder brother do it to her.

Wang Meizhen stood up, went to one side and sat down on the bench. No matter how Yihan teaches Yiping this time, she won't interfere. If Yiping doesn't teach her well, she will definitely suffer from her temper.

"Mother!" Zhan Yiping looks at Wang Meizhen.

Wang Meizhen turned her head and ignored her.

Zhan Yiping looks at other people, and they ignore her as if she were in the air. They are both like this. Is she really wrong? No, it must be because Su Jinyue bought clothes for them. That's why they do this.

"Tell me, why do you reject Jinyue so much?" Zhan Yihan asked in a light voice.

"She's not good." Zhan Yiping replied without thinking.

Zhan Yihan frowned, "the reason."

"She's stingy and bad tempered. She's far worse than sister Tian, even than Song Yi." Zhan Yiping said. Originally, she wanted to say that Su Jinyue was poor, but she didn't say that she had recognized her parents.

"Why is she stingy? Have you ever been attacked? " Zhan Yihan's face sank and asked in a cold voice. If Jinyue is such a person, it doesn't matter, but Jinyue grew up with him, and now their relationship is closer. He knows what kind of person she is.

"She..." Zhan Yiping suddenly stops. She really can't think of, Su Jinyue when fierce she, but Su Jinyue stingy is true. But she can say, from small to big, Su Jinyue never bought a thing for her? Even the down jacket she bought this time, Su Jinyue gave it to Gong Xiaoyun. She gritted her teeth at the thought.

"Since I can't say it, I'll respect Jinyue. She's your future sister-in-law and the only sister-in-law. Are you clear?" Zhan Yihan looks at Zhan Yiping coldly, waiting for her answer.

"I just hate her, I hate her! Where does she deserve my respect? This time she bought clothes for all of you, but she didn't buy them for me. Why should I respect her when she treats her differently? Elder brother, whether you will marry Su Jinyue or not, I will not recognize her as my sister-in-law. " Zhan Yiping is more and more angry when she thinks about it. She screams hysterically in the back. Su Jinyue treats her like that. How can she not hate her?

"Bang!" Zhan Yihan patted the table again, looking at Zhan Yiping's eyes full of disappointment, "you really let me down."

"Anyway, you only have su Jinyue in your heart now." Zhan Yiping retorts. The big deal is that she doesn't have this big brother in the future. Anyway, she won't recognize Su Jinyue.

"Yi Ping, which eye do you see that Jin Yue didn't buy clothes for you? I have your dress Wang Meizhen's angry face changed. She thought that Yiping was just a child. Now she knows that she is not a child, but she is unreasonable at all. I'm really spoiled by them.

Zhan Yiping is stunned, "didn't she give Xiaoyun that dress?"

"Zhan Yiping, what do you mean?" Zhan Yifeng spoke discontentedly.

Gong Xiaoyun stretched out his hand to pull out Zhan Yifeng and shook his head at him. Although she doesn't like this sister-in-law, she doesn't want to make trouble with her.

"Xiaoyun's is Xiaoyun's, yours is yours, Jinyue bought it." Wang Meizhen was disappointed.

"I don't care! Who wants her clothes? I'm not like you. One or two of them are bought by Su Jinyue for one Zhan Yiping stands up and rushes to her room. "Bang!" With a loud sound, he closed the door.

Wang Meizhen takes back her eyes and looks at Zhan Dafeng, who is silent. "Look at her temper. It's all spoiled by you." She is really angry now and wants to beat Yiping.

"It's like you don't have a share." Zhan Dafeng said. He's full of anger now, too.