Chapter 301 - 310

Chapter 301

Just then, the telephone on the desk rang.

Xu Songtang stood up, went to the table and answered the phone, "this is Xu Songtang."

"Hello, Mr. Xu! I'm black handed here. Your guests killed our black handed people. Should you have an explanation? " The other side asked with a sneer, in a strong tone.

Xu Songtang looked at his wife, "what do you want to explain?" He knew that the black hand would not give up.

"Give people to our black hands, or you will know our black hands. I'll give you one night to think about it and wait for you at pier 7 tomorrow morning. " The other party said coldly, then hung up the phone.

Xu Songtang slowly put down the phone and went to Bai Lingsha and sat down, "they want us to give Su Yanyue to them."

"I don't agree!" Bai Lingsha refused without thinking. Su Yanyue is Nana's boyfriend. How can she send him out? And the reason why Su Yanyue offends the black hand is to save Nana.

Xu Songtang sighed, "do we have any capital to disagree with?" If he refuses, not only Su Yanyue, but everyone in his family will be involved.

Bai Lingsha lowered her head and stopped talking. But from the hands she held tightly, we can see her mood at this time.

For a long time, Bai Lingsha looked up at Xu Songtang, "how do you plan to tell them?" Su Yanyue doesn't seem to be a simple person. He can't do it with a strong hand.

"I'll see Su Yanyue." Xu Songtang stood up and said. He hasn't met Su Yanyue yet. He doesn't know what kind of person Su Yanyue is. However, he can bring Nana out of the Mu Clark casino, should not be a simple person.

"I'll go with you." Bailing yarn keeps up with Xu Songtang. She felt a little sorry for Nana. When Nana came to the United States, she not only failed to protect her, but also could not save Su Yanyue who came to save Nana.

In the room, Su Yanyue and Bai Lina are hugging and kissing enthusiastically. Their bodies are getting hotter and hotter, and their gasps are getting heavier and heavier

"Kowtow, kowtow!" Gently knock on the door, suddenly awakened the enthusiasm of the two people.

Su Yanyue breathes heavily, pulls out her hand from Bai Lina's clothes and sits up quickly, but there is still a trace of lust in his eyes.

He ran the internal Qi for a while, and then he pressed down the heat of his body.

Bai Lina heard the voice of Bai Lingsha coming from outside the door. She was embarrassed and anxious, and hurriedly arranged her clothes and hair. "Brother Su, you go to open the door. I'll go to the bathroom." She can't be seen as she is.

Su Yanyue smiles and nods his head. At this time, he has regained his old calm and can't see any trace of emotion.

Bailina jealous white Su Yan read one eye, quickly toward the bathroom.

Seeing that there was no response in the room, Bai Lingsha frowned and was about to knock on the door again when the door was opened.

Seeing Su Yanyue in Bai Lina's room, Bai Lingsha sighed, "is it convenient to come in?" If Su Yanyue is handed over to the black hand, what should Nana do?

Su Yanyue retreats to one side and lets Bai Lingsha and Xu Songtang enter the room.

They went into the room and sat down on the sofa.

Su Yan read also sat down, "is that influence, want you to hand me over?" When he rescued Nana and killed Bruce, he knew that the other party would not give up. He didn't want to let each other go either, or he wouldn't have killed Bruce.

"How do you know?" Said Xu Songtang, surprised. He's too smart, isn't he!

"What did they say?" Su Yanyue asked.

"He wants us to hand you in early tomorrow morning." White Ling yarn some guilt of say. She didn't want to, but she couldn't help it.

"No! I won't let you hand over brother su. " Bailina rushes out from the bathroom and stands firmly in front of Su Yanyue, looking at bailingsha and Xu Songtang, "aunt, uncle, please think of a way to save brother su." She doesn't want to be separated from brother Su any more. If they hand him over, she will follow him. This incident was originally caused by her. Elder brother Su was trying to save her.

Su Yanyue reaches out her hand and pulls Bai Lina to her side to sit down. "Nana, don't embarrass your aunt." If they had a way, they wouldn't come to them.

"I don't want to be separated from you. If they give you away, I'll go with you." Bailina holds Su Yanyue's hand and looks at him firmly. She won't be separated from him.

Su Yan read Yang lip smile, holding Bai Lina's hand slightly tightened, "obedience, I will be OK, my ability you don't know?"

"But I don't want to be separated from you." She naturally knows brother Su's ability, but those people are not good at it.

Su Yanyue looks at Bai Lingsha and Xu Songtang, "I'll go with you tomorrow morning."

"The other side is a black hand, the largest underground organization in the United States. Are you really not afraid?" Xu Songtang asked admiringly. Su Yan read this courage, let him admire.

Su Yanyue shook his head with a smile. Even if he is not a practitioner, with his level of refining medicine, as long as he refines some powder, they can't resist. Not to mention that he is also a practitioner, a mage.

"Good! I'll have you sent at eight tomorrow morning Xu Songtang road. Su Yanyue is able to save Nana from the Mu Clark casino. There should be no problem this time. Of course, he knew it was self consolation, but it was always a glimmer of hope.

When Bai Lingsha and Xu Songtang leave, Bai Lina reaches out her hand and hugs Su Yanyue tightly, "brother Su, shall I go with you tomorrow?" She knew that she couldn't help, but she really didn't feel relieved to let elder brother Su go alone.

Su Yanyue shook his head with a smile, gently stroked Bai Lina's hair, "you wait for me at home, I'll be back soon."

"I..." what else does Bai Lina want to say? Her lips have been kissed by Su Yanyue

In the night, two figures are running fast among the mountains.

Su Jinyue and war are also cold, not far from his base in a dense forest stopped. This is also a part of China that was assigned to them in this actual combat exercise.

"It's also cold. It's here." Su Jinyue said. When she scanned here before, she found something wrong.

Zhan Yihan nodded and released his consciousness to scan around carefully. His current cultivation is in the middle stage of foundation construction, and his divine consciousness is not strong enough. The area he can reach is only a few hundred meters around.