Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241

Bailina propped her chin and looked at the door with a boring face. "When can Jinyue come back? It's been more than two months. " These days she didn't know how many calls she made to Jinyue, but she couldn't get through.

The business of the store has been getting better and better since its opening. Now almost the whole capital knows about the store, and some people even come from other provinces to buy their products. It's just that there are not enough goods to sell every day.

"Miss me?" A pleasant voice with a smile rang out.

Bai Lina, stunned, turned her head in surprise and saw that it was really Jinyue. She said happily, "Jinyue, you are back at last! Where have you been these days? I miss you so much. "

"I went home. It's a specialty for you." Su Jinyue hands the bag to Bai Lina.

undefined"Jinyue, it's very kind of you!" Bailina happily took the bag from Su Jinyue.

Su Jinyue sat down beside Bai Lina, "how's business recently? Is it enough? "

"The business is in short supply now. This time, we have received a lot of orders for Meiyan pills." Bailina opened the drawer, took out three books, "you see, these are, most of them are orders from other provinces. They have heard about the effect of Meiyan pills, and they have come to order them If Jinyue doesn't come back, she will be worried to death.

Su Jinyue picked up the book and turned it at will, "let them come to pick up the goods tomorrow morning." Now she can refine thousands of Meiyan pills in an hour, and these orders can be completed in three or four hours at most.

"You can handle so many orders in one night?" Bailina was surprised. Each bottle of Meiyan pills is seven, so many orders, at least five or six thousand.

"I have help." Su Jinyue said with a smile.

"So it is." Bailina suddenly said. Now every morning, there are people who deliver goods, and there are also Meiyan pills. It's just that there are too many people who buy them, and the supply is in short supply.

"Winter vacation is coming soon. Do you want to go home?" Asked bellina, thinking of it.

"It depends." Su Jinyue said with a smile. She will definitely go back to spend the new year with her family and master. I don't know if he is willing to go to Yigu for the new year.

At this time, the two guests pushed the door into the store, a piercing cold wind, was also brought into the store.

Bailina shivered. "It's so cold!" Recently, the weather in Beijing has been below zero. She wants to hide in the quilt every day.

Turning to Su Jinyue, she didn't even wear a ski shirt. "Jinyue, aren't you cold?" She was wearing a ski shirt, cotton trousers and cotton shoes. She was shivering with cold. How could Jin Yue not be cold when she was wearing such thin clothes.

"It's not cold." Su Jinyue shook her head with a smile. She is a true cultivator. The temperature has no effect on her.

Bailina reached out to hold Su Jinyue's hand and found that her hand was hot. Her face was incredible. "How can your hand be so warm when you wear so little?" It's too unscientific.

Su Jinyue raised her lips with a smile, took out a black stone from her pocket and handed it to Bai Lina, "it's not cold to have this one."

Bailina reached for it. "It's so warm. What kind of stone is this?" It's the first time she's ever seen a hot stone.

"It's a graphite flint. It's naturally hot. Its temperature is always around 57 degrees." Su Jinyue said. This kind of stone is originally in the storage bag, which is a kind of refining material. See Bai Lina cold, she thought of Mo flint. As for the marks left on the materials, she has erased them.

Holding the ink flint, bailina felt warm quickly. "It's a magic stone. If we have a lot of such stones, we can sell them." Now the capital is similar to the ice cellar. The hot water bag will be cold soon.

Su Jinyue suddenly thought of the warm baby in her previous life. In her previous life, she was very afraid of cold. I remember the last winter when she came to see the cold weather, he gave her a bag of warm baby, which was pasted on her underwear to keep hot all day. She can try this, but she can't use ink flint.

"That's a good idea. I'll go back and think about it." Su Jinyue said.

Bai Lina nodded expectantly, "if there is such a stone that can always be hot for sale, the business of our shop will definitely be doubled."

"You little money buff." Su Jinyue shook her head and said with a smile. She didn't find out in her previous life that Lina likes making money so much.

Bai Lina laughs, "because I'm a layman, money can make me feel safe." There is a lot of money in the family, but she prefers to make money by herself. When she has money, she will not be subject to the family everywhere. Maybe even her marriage can be decided by herself. She doesn't want to marry someone she doesn't like, just like her elder sister.

Su Yanyue's figure inadvertently flashed through her mind, Bai Lina glanced at Su Jinyue, her face turned red involuntarily. Does she like Jinyue's elder brother? What are you thinking about? Although her family background is good, it is much worse than the Su family. Besides, Su Yanyue didn't even look her in the eye. What's the use of her liking him?

"Thinking of my sweetheart?" Su Jinyue looks at Bai Lina's red face with a bad smile.

"I... I don't have a sweetheart." Bailina's face is more red, she won't let Jinyue know that she has a good feeling for her elder brother.

"Why don't I introduce one to you? What do you think of my elder brother?" Su Jinyue smiles and winks at Bai Lina. Anyway, she will be her sister-in-law sooner or later.

"I'll get a glass of water. Do you want it?" Bailina was a little flustered. Can't Jinyue see something?

"Good." Su Jinyue nodded. It seems that Lina has a good feeling for big brother, which is a good start.

Su Jinyue and Bai Lina chatted all morning. After dinner, Su Jinyue came to the school. Now that she's back, she's going to cancel her vacation.

When she comes to the headmaster's office, Su Jinyue raises her hand and knocks on the door. She asked for leave through the headmaster at the beginning, but now she is looking for the headmaster to cancel her leave.

"Come in!" Chen Zhenghai's deep voice came from inside.

Su Jinyue pushed the door and walked into the office. In addition to Chen Zhenghai, there was a blonde foreigner in the office.

See is Su Jinyue, Chen Zhenghai immediately surprised stood up, "Su Jinyue, you finally come back." He has called her several times these days, but the phone is always busy.

"Headmaster!" Su Jinyue goes to Chen Zhenghai and greets him politely. Chen Zhenghai was really nice to her. I heard that she was going to ask for leave. Without saying a word, she was criticized.

"Have you just come back?" Chen Zhenghai pointed to the sofa with a smile and motioned Su Jinyue to sit down.