Chapter 371-380

Chapter 371

Gu Qiuyu nodded, "if it's delicious, I'll buy one when I go back." She bought a lot of new things this time. Her mother has never been out of the medical valley. She wants to take them back to her mother.

"You must like it." Su Jinyue said with a smile. Gu Qiuyu especially likes to eat sweets. When she came out of Qingliang temple, she saw a candy stand at the door. After she tasted it, she wrapped all the candy in the candy stand.

Gu Qiuyu looked forward to swallowing. "Fourth sister, today is master's birthday. Shall we make more dishes?" In previous years, when she had her birthday, besides making birthday noodles for her, my mother would cook one or two more dishes than usual.

"Of course." Su Jinyue said. In the past, she had no money and could not buy anything for master's birthday. Now that she has the ability, she naturally has to make more delicious food to honor her master.

"Then I'll help you." Gu Qiuyu said happily. She is very good at cooking.

"Let's go to the kitchen." Su Jinyue takes the cake in Zhan Yihan's hand, pulls Gu Qiuyu's hand and walks towards the backyard. She has tasted the dishes made by Gu Qiuyu, which are really very good.

"The two children." Xu Tiansheng shakes his head and smiles. He looks at Zhan Yihan and Fang Zhihong and says, "I'll have two drinks with you at night. I treasure a bottle of good wine." He hasn't had a drink in a long time.

"Uncle Xu's collection must be good wine. I'll drink more tonight." Fang Zhihong said with a smile. He is a good drinker. This time at home for new year's Eve dinner, several cousins wanted to get him drunk, and finally they were all drunk.

"No, I only have one bottle of wine. After drinking it, there will be no more." Xu Tiansheng joked.

"Uncle Xu is so reluctant that we have to drink more." Fang Zhihong looked at Zhan Yihan with a smile. "Zhan Yihan, I heard that soldiers drink a lot. How dare you fight with me tonight?"

"No problem." Zhan Yihan said with a smile.

After a busy time, it was already dark.

Su Jinyue and Gu Qiuyu bring all the dishes to the table. Everyone sits around the table, chatting while eating, and the atmosphere is very lively.

Su Jinyue stood up, picked up the soda and said to Xu tianshengjing, "master, I wish you the present every year and the present every year." In this life, without the Song Yi people, the master ate the Jiazi pill again. He can definitely live a long life.

"Thank you." Xu Tiansheng picked up the wine cup and touched Su Jinyue. He dried up. This year, although he had some regrets, he had a good time.

"Uncle Xu, I'd like to propose a toast to you, too. Happy birthday to you!" Zhan Yihan stood up and said.

Xu Tiansheng filled his wine cup and touched the cup with Zhan Yihan. "I don't want anything else now. I just hope you and Jinyue can get married early and have children, which makes me addicted to being a grandfather."

Zhan Yihan turns to Su Jinyue and says, "as long as Jinyue agrees, I will marry her right away." He certainly hoped Jinyue could marry him earlier.

Su Jinyue's angry white war is also cold. She also wanted to marry Yihan earlier, but they had already agreed with her parents that they would hold a wedding when she was 22 years old.

"I also agree with you to get married early, so that I can have your wedding wine." Gu Qiuyu said with a smile. She doesn't know if she can come out this time.

"I agree, too. Here, cheers! Happy birthday to Uncle Xu! I also hope you can get married early and have your children early. " Fang Zhihong raised his glass and said with a smile.

With enough food and wine, Su Jinyue opened the cake and put in the candles.

"Wow! It looks good. It must be delicious. " Gu Qiuyu looks at the cake strangely. She is so beautiful that she is not willing to eat. She must buy more cakes to take back this time.

When Zhan Yihan lights the candle, Su Jinyue looks at Xu Tiansheng, "master, close your eyes, make a wish, and blow out the candle."

Xu Tiansheng smiles and gives Su Jinyue a white look. He stands up, closes his eyes, makes a wish and blows out the candle. He hopes that Yi people can come back early, and Jinyue to clear up the past.

Su Jinyue took a look at Xu Tiansheng and sighed in her heart. I'm afraid that master's wish can't be fulfilled. She doesn't dare to tell master about song Yiren's death. She doesn't want to make master sad, but she has decided to wait for an opportunity to tell her about it. She knew that master would be very sad to know, but sooner or later, she had to let master know about it.

Pick up a knife to help Xu Tiansheng cut a piece of cake, "master, you try this cake, it's delicious." Now the only one who can buy birthday cake in Licheng is friendship mall. The cake makers are all cake makers hired from abroad.

"I'll try it today." Xu Tiansheng took the cake with a smile.

Su Jinyue smiles and cuts a piece for Gu Qiuyu, who is already looking forward to it.

Gu Qiuyu took the cake and immediately put a piece of it into his mouth with a spoon. "It's delicious, sweet but not greasy. It's the best cake I've ever eaten."

Fang Zhihong took the cake and tasted it. "It's really delicious." When his grandfather was celebrating his birthday last time, his mother also ordered one, but he didn't like sweet food very much.

"Fourth sister, where did you buy this cake?" Gu Qiuyu swallows the cake and asks Su Jinyue. She must buy more pieces of such delicious food.

"At the friendship store, but this thing can't be bought too much. It's easy to break down." Su Jinyue said with a smile. Unless Gu Qiuyu has a storage bag like her. Whether it's a storage bag, storage ring or space, the time inside all flows very slowly. Put a bowl of hot rice in it and keep the original temperature for a few days.

Gu Qiuyu sighed with disappointment, "then I can only take one back?"

Su Jinyue said with a smile, "there are also some in Heshi. You can eat them whenever you want."

Gu Qiuyu's eyes brightened, and then dimmed, "but I can't go out of the valley at will." It is stipulated in the medical valley that ordinary disciples can only go out of the valley once every three years, unless there are special circumstances.

"If you are willing to stay here to help, I can help you apply for free access to the medical valley." Su Jinyue said. With Qiuyu here with her master, she can feel at ease. Qiuyu's medical skills and strength are very good. The most important thing is that she is cheerful and can make her master happy. Of course, it has to be Qiuyu's will.

Gu Qiuyu is a little excited. After thinking about it, he asks, "can I go back any time?" She was worried that her mother would miss her.

"Of course, it's your freedom." Su Jinyue said.

"Then I agree!" Gu Qiuyu nodded. Yigu is good, but it's only that big when she walks around. Here she can eat a lot of good things and go around.