Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141

Hearing Li Laoer's words, song Yiren was scared to shiver. She is more afraid of the second Li than the first Li.

Li Laoer went to song Yiren's side, squatted down and looked at her with a sneer, "do you want to die? If you want to die, I can help you. "

Song Yi shook his head in fear. Now she can't move her hands and feet, her tongue is wrapped by gauze because of the injury, and her mouth is stuffed with some cotton, so she can't open her mouth at all, and she can't bite her tongue again.

"Now you know how to be afraid? If there's another time, I'll knock out your teeth one by one. " Li Laoer takes out a wrench from behind and shakes it in front of Song Yi people.

"Wuwu..." Song Yi's face was pale, shaking his head, and his eyes were full of despair and fear. She knew that she didn't die this time, and that it would be a more miserable fate to wait for her in the future. She also knew that the three brothers of the Li family would not give her any chance to seek death in the future.

Li Laoer threw his wrench aside and stretched out his hand to tear apart Song Yi's clothes. "Since we are our women, we should be obedient. Don't think about what we have all day. Otherwise, don't blame our three brothers for being merciless. Do you hear me?"

Song Yi people cried and nodded. What else can she do except admit her fate? Now she is extravagant to walk, let alone escape from the mountain.

The streets are full of traffic.

Su Jinyue and Zhan Yihan are walking in the street hand in hand. Tomorrow is the day of the final. They are going to relax today.

"There are so many gambling stalls here." See in front of a gambling stone stand, Su Jinyue said with a smile. Along the way, they have bought several pieces of wool containing jadeite, each of which is the best. When she opens those Jadeites in the future, it will definitely shock the whole jewelry industry.

Gambling stone is not popular now, so there are only some local people in Cloud City or tourists here. In the early 1990s, gambling stones became popular, and people from all over the country who were interested in gambling stones would come to Yuncheng one after another, and some even went directly to Myanmar to gamble stones. Until then, it will not be so easy to find a piece of wool containing the best jadeite.

"Do you want another one?" Zhan Yihan asked with a smile. She can buy as much as she likes.

"If there are good ones, buy them." Su Jinyue said. She has the artifact of cheating. She will never lose money if she buys it.

In front of the gambling stone stand, there are also several people picking wool. Su Jinyue takes a look and finds that there are still many jadeite wool, but there are few good ones.

Su Jinyue was about to take back her sight when she saw a piece of oval wool sitting under the buttocks of the stall owner. She stopped for a moment and looked into the wool. Suddenly, a piece of cool came into her eyes. What kind of jade is this? How different from the jadeite she had seen before, and when her eyes touched it, she felt cool.

Suppress the excitement in the heart, Su Jinyue looked at the stall owner, "boss, how do you sell that piece of wool under your butt?"

The boss stood up, looked at the stone on the ground and said with a smile, "girl, this is not wool, it's just ordinary stone." He found this stone by the river. It looks smooth and has dark red lines on its surface. He thought it was very special, so he brought it back and used it as a chair all the time. Many customers who come to gamble with stones think it's wool. He doesn't know how many times he has explained it.

"I like this stone very much. Can you sell it to me?" Su Jinyue asked. She didn't know what the green crystal contained in the stone was, but it was good for her eyes. It was definitely not an ordinary stone.

"This..." the boss hesitated. He's been sitting on this stone for a long time, and he has some feelings. He's really reluctant to sell it.

"Boss, you can sell it to me." Su Jinyue looks at the boss. It doesn't matter if the price is higher. She just needs this stone now.

The boss looked at the stone. After a long time, he nodded, "if you are willing to pay 200 yuan, I will sell it to you." In fact, he was reluctant to sell the stone, but compared with money, it was more real. He offered 200 yuan. If the other party was willing to buy it, he would sell it. After all, the price was more expensive than other woolen materials in his stall. If you don't want to, forget it. Anyway, he likes this stone.

"Good!" Su Jinyue agreed without hesitation.

Hear Su Jinyue agree, the boss is Leng for a while, but he has promised, nature is not good to go back, can only accept the war also cold handed money.

After Zhan Yihan hands the money to the boss, he stoops to lift the stone and follows Su Jinyue to the side of the alley.

When he came out of the other alley, Zhan Yihan had no stone in his hand.

"Yihan, let's go back." Su Jinyue said. Now she just wanted to know what the crystal in that stone was.

"Well!" Zhan Yihan nodded his head. He also wanted to know what was in the stone.

See Su Jinyue and war is also cold, falling shadow picked pick eyebrows, welcome up, "good coincidence, you also come out shopping." I didn't expect to come out for a walk and meet Su Jinyue.

"Yes, what a coincidence." Su Jinyue said with a smile. For this seemingly innocent young man, she still has some scruples. Whether it is the origin of the other side, or his strength, are very mysterious.

"Where are you going? Can I come with you? It's boring to walk around alone. " Falling shadow laughs. He is full of curiosity about Su Jinyue now.

"Go home." Su Jinyue said. She doesn't want to get in touch with each other. They feel dangerous to her.

"Can I come with you?" Falling shadow one face expects of ask a way.

"I'm afraid it's inconvenient." Su Jinyue refused with a smile.

"I'm going to have a cup of tea. I don't have any money on me. I'm dying of thirst. Aren't you so mean?" Falling shadow looking at Su Jinyue with a smile, two small tiger teeth exposed outside are very lovely.

Su Jinyue looked around and saw a teahouse not far away. "There's a teahouse there. I'll call a pot of tea for you." She is still in a hurry to go back to see the stone. How can she spend time with him.

Luo Ying put away her smile, snorted, turned and left, "I don't want to let me go, I'm not rare." Since Su Jinyue doesn't want to associate with him, he can forget it. When he finds Song Yi, he can know Su Jinyue's details.

Looking at the shadow gradually away from the back, Su Jinyue takes back her sight, looks at Zhan Yihan with a smile, and walks towards home holding hands. What they want to know most is what the crystal in that stone is.