Chapter 191-200

Chapter 191

It's getting darker and darker. There's only a 30 watt incandescent lamp on in the room. I can barely see what's in the room.

Qian Moli has been looking on the ground for more than half an hour, but she has never found the pill. Her palms and knees have been cut by the fragments of the porcelain vase on the ground. The pain and fatigue made her pale, but she didn't want to give up. Even if looking for a night, she also wants to find that pill. Although she didn't know if the pill could save her brother, even if there was only a glimmer of hope, she would try it.

The door of the room was pushed open. Qian qiangbing came in with a tired face. He was surprised to see Qian Moli lying on the ground. "Molly, what are you looking for on the ground?" Over the years, looking at his daughter blaming herself, in order to save her son's efforts to enter the Medical University, but also bear their resentment, his heart is also a little distressed, after all, she is her own daughter.

"Don't worry about her, Qiangzi. The food is hot in the kitchen. Go and eat it. " Jiang Meifeng raised her head. It's not that she is hard hearted, but it's really hard for her to see her son lying in bed motionless every day. She also saw her daughter's efforts, but she should not use pills to stimulate herself.

Qian Moli saw a small round black object at the corner of the wall. Her eyes lit up. She quickly climbed over and grasped the pill in her hand. She got up and staggered toward the inner room. She must feed this pill to her brother. She will try it anyway.

"Qiangzi, hold her Seeing Qian Molly running into the room, Jiang Meifeng knew that she must have found the pill. She can't let her kill her son.

When Qian qiangbing heard his wife's words, he ran after Qian Moli. Since the wife said so, she naturally has her reason.

Qian Moli quickly came to the bedside, stretched out her hand to open her brother's mouth, and put the pill into his mouth.

Jiang Meifeng and Qian qiangbing came in and saw that the pill had been put into her son's mouth. They rushed forward like crazy and slapped Qian Moli in the face, "go away! Get out. If Xiao Ye had any problems, I would never recognize you as a daughter. "

Turning to her husband, Jiang Meifeng said anxiously, "Qiangzi, send Xiaoye to the hospital. It's too late."

Seeing his wife treating his daughter like this, Qian qiangbing shook his head and sighed. He went to the bed and picked up his skinny son. Just as he was about to send him to the hospital, he heard a weak voice in his arms, "don't blame my sister..."

Qian qiangbing lowered his head in disbelief. Seeing his son who had opened his eyes, he was stunned in the same place. After a long time, he reacted and trembled excitedly: "Xiao Ye is awake! Meifeng, Xiaoye, he's awake. He's really awake! "

Jiang Meifeng is making money. Molly's hand stops in the air. Her eyes are full of red blood. She can't believe it. In response, she rushes to her husband and son. When she sees that her son in her husband's arms has really opened her eyes, she cries out, "Xiao Ye, my Xiao Ye, you finally wake up. Mother is worried to death..."

Looking at the three people in front of her, Qian Moli showed a smile of relief. Su Jinyue, thank you! I will repay you!

Su Jinyue finished the call with her parents, hesitated for a moment, and pressed master's phone number. After she left that day, she made a phone call back, but Shifu didn't answer it. Zhihong told her that Shifu was in a bad mood these two days. I wonder if Shifu is better now?

The phone rang several times before it was finally answered.

"Is it the master?" Su Jinyue asked nervously.

The phone was silent for a while, "Jinyue."

Hearing Xu Tiansheng's voice, Su Jinyue was delighted, "master, are you all right? Listen to Zhihong, you are not in a good mood these two days. " Master's willingness to answer her phone means that she is no longer angry with her.

"It's all right. Have you been to the capital?" Asked Xu Tiansheng. He has figured it out these two days, and doesn't want to plug in Jinyue and Yiren any more, making Jinyue embarrassed. Jinyue is kind-hearted. He believes that as long as she doesn't do something that Jinyue can't forgive, Jinyue won't do anything to her. Now I just hope that Yi people can turn back and don't make mistakes again and again.

"I've arrived in the capital. My eldest brother and second brother are with me in the capital now. You don't have to worry." Su Jinyue said happily. She knew that she could not let go of the Song Yi people in her heart, but as long as she stopped being angry with her about the Song Yi people, she would be relieved.

"That's good. You must pay attention to safety outside. It's better to eat less food outside. It's not clean." Xu Tiansheng said with concern.

"Well!" Su Jinyue said with a smile.

"Well, I won't tell you any more. It's almost a minute. I'll hang up first." Xu Tiansheng saw that the display time of the phone was 47 seconds.

"Then I'll call back in two days..." Su Jinyue's words had not finished, there had already hung up the phone, can only helplessly smile. Master must be looking at the screen of the phone and pinching the time.

"Sister, we're back." Outside the door came the voice of Su Yanxi.

Su Jinyue put down the phone, turned to see, saw Su Yanxi and Su Yanyue with a smile, pushed the door and came in, "big brother! Second brother Today, after school, the elder brother was going to pick her up. Later, he called to tell her that it was too late, so she came back first.

"Little sister, we have already bought a house. We will show you after school tomorrow." Su Yanyue said happily. He and Yanxi have been talking about the price with that homeowner all day today, and they finally settled the price. They went to the police station to transfer their ownership as soon as the price was agreed. So I didn't have time to pick up my little sister.

"Where is the house?" Su Jinyue asked happily. She is happy to have a home in Beijing. Later, parents or masters come to Beijing and they can live together.

"It's in liushang lane, not too far from your school." Su Yanxi road. He also liked the courtyard. Tomorrow, he and his elder brother will go to buy more furniture.

Su Jinyue nodded with a smile, "haven't you had dinner yet? Go to dinner first. " She knows liushang lane and has been there several times. In the Qing Dynasty, it was the place where officials lived, so the siheyuan there was much larger than the siheyuan where people lived.

"I'm really hungry, big brother. Let's go to dinner." Su Yanxi stands up and walks to the restaurant with Su Yanyue.

Su Jinyue smiles and stands up to follow.

Just two steps away, the phone on the desk suddenly rang.

Su Jinyue stops, turns around and reaches for her hand. She picks up the phone on the desk and answers it, "Hello!"