Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151

After saying goodbye to Wei Yuanxing and his party, Su Jinyue left Yuncheng by car.

"Elder brother, where is the medical Valley?" Su Jinyue looks at Su Yanyue and asks.

"In Shennong mountain." Su Yan read the way. Unconsciously, he has been away from home for more than three months. At the beginning, he left home just to find his little sister. He just searched all over Licheng, but there was no clue.

Before he came to the yinmen exchange meeting, he thought that this time, just like the previous times, he would be disappointed. Unexpectedly, he met his little sister at the yinmen exchange meeting. What made him even more unexpected was that Xiaomei was still a more powerful cultivator than him. It was a real surprise.

"I know it's the place where Shennong distinguishes grains, tastes herbs and sets up altars to worship heaven." Su Jinyue said happily. As long as she thought that she would see her parents soon, she couldn't help being excited and excited.

"Our medical Valley is located at the North top of the main peak of Shennong mountain, where there are abundant herbs and the peak is surrounded by purple air all the year round. You will love it when you go there." Su Yanqi, sitting on the front co pilot, turns around.

"Well!" Su Jinyue nodded expectantly.

Feeling Zhan Yihan holding his hand, Su Jinyue turned her head and looked at Zhan Yihan with a smile, "why don't you sleep for a while?" He didn't sleep all night because he was worried about her last night. He must be very sleepy now.

"Not sleepy." Zhan Yihan shakes his head. He just practiced for a while, but he didn't feel sleepy at all.

Su Jinyue said with a smile, "have you ever been to Shennong mountain?"

Zhan Yihan nodded, "a sinkhole suddenly appeared there last year. I went down to explore it with my team members." That Tiankeng is very mysterious. When they went down to the bottom of Tiankeng, they saw that there were underground rivers everywhere, and there were many huge creatures in the river.

"I also went down to see that the toads there are bigger than rabbits, and there are many caves, depressions, stone forests, cracks in the ground. It's really the uncanny work of nature." Su Yanqi said. When he went down, he explored there and found nothing but the big and strange animals.

Su Jinyue picked eyebrows with interest, "I also want to go down and have a look." She has heard of Winter Park Tiankeng, malbury Tiankeng and Zhenba Sanyuan circle cliff Tiankeng. She has always been curious about Tiankeng, but she has no chance to go down to see it.

"I'll go with you." Zhan Yihan looks at Su Jinyue with a smile. Her deep eyes are full of tenderness. He will accompany her wherever she wants to go.

"Well!" Su Jinyue smiles happily and leans her head on Zhan Yihan's shoulder.

Su Yanyue shook his head with a smile, turned his head and looked out of the car, looking at the speeding scenery outside. After 18 years, their family can finally get together.

The mountains are continuous, the clouds are shrouded, and the ancient white pine growing on the cliff is indistinctly visible, green and straight.

Su Lihe and Lin Suwen stood side by side on the cliff and looked into the distance.

"Why don't you come back? Doesn't that mean we'll be there in the afternoon? " Lin Suwen's face was full of anxiety, tension and expectation. After so many years, it's hard to expect her daughter back. How can she not want to see her daughter earlier.

"Suwen, you can go there for a while. I'll let you know when they come back." Su Lihe pointed to a rock on one side. The wife's health is much better, but she is still very weak.

Lin Su asked, smiling and shaking his head, "I'm ok. If they don't come back, I can't sit down." Although it's the same to stand here, she can see them earlier, even if it's just a second earlier, she's happy.

"That mountain is the main peak. Our medical Valley is there." Su Yanqi points to a mountain in the distance.

Su Jinyue looked up and saw that the peak stood on the top of the mountains, towering and straight, surrounded by purple, golden light, beautiful as a fairyland Just looking at it like this, she was impressed by its beauty.

"It's more beautiful up there." Su Yanyue said with a smile.

"Then let's go." Su Jinyue can't wait to walk forward. She just wants to see her parents and home earlier.

"I see them. They're there." Sulihe excitedly pointed to the climbing people on the cliff.

Lin Suwen looked in the direction of Su Lihe's fingers. His eyes suddenly lit up and he said excitedly, "it's them. They're really back. My daughter is finally back." She has been looking forward to it for so many years, and now it is.

"Li He, daughter, will she blame us?" Lin Suwen held Su Lihe's hand and asked with some worry. Although they didn't want her, her daughter had been separated from them for 18 years. What if her daughter thought that they had abandoned her?

"No, Jinyue will understand us." Sulihe shook his head. He and Jinyue talk on the phone. Although they haven't met her yet, we can know from her words that she is a good child.

"Well!" Lin Su asked, nodding, but her expression showed that she was worried.

The figure in the distance is getting closer.

Lin Suwen looked at the figures that had already reached the hillside. He was more and more nervous in his heart. Su Lihe held her cold hand and said, "it's OK." Not only his wife, but also his heart was very restless.

Su Jinyue raised her hand to wipe the sweat on her forehead, and saw two people standing on the cliff, "big brother, are they parents?" When she saw the two people on the cliff, she used perspective to look at the past. When she saw their faces, she felt a sense of intimacy. She knew they should be her parents.

Su Yanyue looked up and saw Su Lihe and Lin Suwen on the cliff.

"Well!" Su Yanyue nodded and waved to Su Lihe and Lin Suwen on the cliff, "Dad! Mom! We're back with our little sister. "

"They see us. Let's go down and get them." Lin Suwen said excitedly. Although she can't see Jinyue's face clearly, her eyes have never left Jinyue, and her tears have already fallen out of control.

"Good!" Su Lihe holds Lin Suwen and walks down the mountain. He also wanted to see his daughter earlier.

See two people down, Su Jinyue and his party is to speed up the pace.

"Dad! Mom! You don't have to come down. We'll be up in a minute. " Su Yanxi shouts to Su Lihe and Lin Suwen who are going down the mountain. He knew that his parents must want to see his younger sister earlier, but his mother's illness was just right, so it's better not to be too tired.

Su Jinyue saw his parents face excited look, nose some sour, speed up the pace to run past. This is what she has been looking forward to for two generations. Today, she can finally meet her parents.