Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211

"No, No." The woman shook her head. She is not related to Su Jinyue. How can she get her money?

"Thank you, sister! My mother and I will find a way The little girl said. Although she and her mother really need money now, they can't take other people's money for no reason.

"Take it. Even if you want to find a job, don't you have to eat first." Su Jinyue put the money into the little girl's hand.

The little girl looked at her mother. The woman thought about it. She took out a handkerchief from her package and opened it layer by layer. Inside was a bronze key full of rust.

"Girl, thank you for your money. I don't have anything else on me. I found this key when I was ploughing. I don't know if it's worth money. Take it." The woman handed the key to Su Jinyue. Except for a few rags, she had only this key.

undefinedSu Jinyue looked at the key and shook her head with a smile, "no need." It's no use for her to ask for the key.

"Girl, give the money back to my sister." The woman looked at her daughter. She needs money very much, but she can't do it for nothing.

The little girl did not hesitate to hand the money to Su Jinyue.

Su Jinyue shook her head with a helpless smile, reached for the key, "I took it." The mother and daughter have a lot of backbone. In such a situation, not everyone can insist on themselves.

"Thank you, girl!" The woman bowed to Su Jinyue and took the little girl's hand to walk out of the alley.

Looking at the mother and daughter's back, Su Jinyue smiles and throws the key into her storage bag.

After dinner, Su Jinyue went back to the house and started alchemy.

Just finished refining a furnace, is about to start the second furnace, heard a gentle knock on the door.

What will happen if my brother comes to her so late? Su Jinyue stood up and opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, she was hugged into a solid embrace. Before she could react, she was pressed on the wall by the other side and kissed her lips.

Su Jinyue felt the familiar taste, a burst of ecstasy in her heart, her hands around Zhan Yihan's waist, warmly kissing back. He came at last. She missed him so much!

Her response aroused Zhan Yihan's Wilder treatment.

Two people's lips and tongue tightly entangled together, such as the storm swept the mountains, fierce, violent, regardless of everything, like to take each other's breath

Su Jinyue feels light. When she reacts, she has been carried to bed by Zhan Yihan. The next moment, his body presses on her and entangles with her again

Each other's body temperature rises higher and higher, at this time they completely forget where they are, just want to feel each other's existence.

"Cough!" There was a slight cough.

Like a bucket of ice water, instantly quenched their enthusiasm.

Zhan Yihan jumped up and looked at Su Jinyue, who was blushing on the bed. He walked out quickly. Just a little bit closer.

Su Jinyue grabs the quilt and buries herself in the quilt shyly. Although she is a cold person sooner or later, they are not married after all. And the most important thing is that they forgot to close the door and were seen by the elder brother and the second brother.

Zhan Yihan closed the door and looked at Su Yanyue and Su Yanxi standing outside the door, "big brother! Second brother He promised Jinyue that he would wait until the wedding night to ask her again, but he missed her so much that he couldn't help it. Fortunately, Su Yanyue and they stopped him.

"War is also cold. What did you promise us?" Su Yanxi punched Zhan Yihan in the chest. If he and his elder brother hadn't found out, my younger sister would have been wiped clean by this smelly boy.

"It's my fault." Zhan Yihan didn't dodge. He deserved the blow.

"Let's talk outside." Su Yan read light voice way. He knows Zhan Yihan and his younger sister will be together sooner or later, but before they get married, he still hopes that they will not exceed the bottom line, and he doesn't want her to suffer losses.

Outside, Su Yanyue looked at Zhan Yihan and said, "let's have a fight." Besides getting angry, he also wants to try Zhan Yihan's current strength.

"Good!" Zhan Yihan nodded in response.

Su Yan read slightly hook lips, toward the war also cold attack and go, "use your full strength, I don't need you to let me." He knows that Zhan Yihan is definitely better than him, but he is not sure how strong he is.

War also cold smell speech, also no longer retreat, meet the attack of Su Yanyue.

Under the intersection of the two fists, Su Yanyue retreated several steps, and the battle was still in place.

Su Yan read Yang lip a smile, once again rushed to the war also cold.

Su Jinyue stabilizes her mood, gets up and goes out of the door. She sees Su Yanyue sitting on a wooden chair, looking at Zhan Yihan and Su Yanxi.

"Big brother!" Su Jinyue goes to Su Yanyue and sits down. I'm not comfortable thinking about what happened just now.

Su Yan read hook lips, "his strength has improved a lot." He only insisted on more than ten moves in Zhan Yihan's hands. If Zhan Yihan didn't let him, he would not have been able to pass three moves.

Just then, Su Yanxi also lost the battle.

Zhan Yihan and Su Yanxi come and see Su Jinyue. Zhan Yihan smiles at her gently. He didn't see her for such a long time that he couldn't control himself.

Su Jinyue vomits her tongue and makes a face at Zhan Yihan. Her happiness is beyond description. These days, she has been looking forward to see him, did not expect that he suddenly appeared today, gave her such a big surprise.

Su Yanxi and Su Yanyue looked at each other, "it seems that we are redundant, big brother, we'd better go back to sleep." He believes that Zhan Yihan has calmed down and should not do what he did before.

Su Yanyue stood up with a smile, "little sister, don't talk too late." It's not easy for little sister and Zhan Yihan to meet each other. As long as they don't do anything beyond the bottom line, he will not be their light bulb. He believes Zhan Yihan should understand what he means.

"Well!" Su Jinyue replied with a smile.

Zhan Yihan smiles at Su Yanyue and Su Yanxi and gives them a guaranteed look.

The night wind blows gently, with a trace of coolness.

Zhan Yihan takes Su Jinyue into her arms, takes off her clothes and wraps them around her.

Su Jinyue said with a smile, "how many days are you on vacation this time?" It's nice to have him around.

"In three days, I can go to the birthday party of Grandpa Bai." Zhan Yihan said with a smile. Grandfather Bai, grandfather Wei and grandfather Lin are all very kind to him, and he respects them very much.

"What kind of birthday present shall we give?" Su Jinyue asked. Apart from her master, she has never given gifts to her elders. She really doesn't know what to give.