PROLOGUE

Night has gone new day has  come with,new light,new happiness.wind is blowing peacefully tree leaves are moving dancing in rythm in direction where wind is flowing a soft chucke escape from omega mouth who is standing beside the door with white veil on his face covering her nose and lips .

He is giggling seing her little baby brother who is sleeping and sun light rays falling on her ,soft white milky skin, he move little closer to her brother for bettter view he see and cooed at her he want to squish her brother baby cheeks'but cant her brother dont like if anybody squish her cheeks other than his mate.

So with hand on her waist, he and with devilish smile
he slightly slap her on face with his soft hand with stinging sensation blonde shot open her her doe eyes which is lightening in morning like star with huff tone he say who is here ..
He repeated in fear.

Blonde can hear her brother soft giggling behind her and with that he knew her hyung again pranked himso he quickly decide one plan for revenge on her hyung.

He again started mumbling "who is here..pls.s leave  me" tiny pearl tears started escaping from her bluish eyes .jimin knew her brother is just acting so he started acing along with blonde with one feather pillow in her hand but hidding it from her brother.

What happend kookie baby he ask in concerned voice with little crocodile tears.
Hyung where..are u give me your hand he say bringing more tear in her eyes jimin softly bring her hand in front of her baby brother  junkook smirked her hyung hand but before he could capture her hand a small feather pillow came in contact on her face soft feather escape from cloth and poured all over to kook.

This time jimin laught very hard he put her hand on her mouth to stop her laung but he cant do that junkook only glared him.so with lot of stuggle jimin stop her laught

Kook wined hyung why have u, done this sorry kook but to protech myself from u i have to do this u are very bad he say it with sad pout and glared jimin.

Jimin chuckle seing her baby brother tantrum and and say ok..ok junkool now common getup for breakfast.
Ok hyung.. with that he uncover himself from balnket but he is glaring jimin and asking some random quetions from her he knew what her brother is planing.

So pink hair omega started to backup (jimin run her wolf say).
With that he started runing he knew kook is following her.

Blue hair male started runing behind her hyung with one hand he is holding white gown he has coverd her face with net which is hiding her nose and chin chest not eyes white, blue,red curtain came in contact on her face but without any worry with soft smile on her face and with challenging eyes he is running behind her hyung.

He is going to sleep..but he maintain herself from faliing but then he aging came in contact with maid who has red rose peatal plate in her hand but with force all rose petal pour over blue hair boy like rain he chucked sweetly he is looking heavenly angel in morning.

But he did not stop he chuckle sweetly and bowed the maid and said sorry and then again started running behind her brother."dont run prince u will fall one maid say" dont worry he say running.

Hyung i will not leave you,
Jimin is very tires so he stopped in her track and started huffing for breath he knew her devil brother will no leave him so "surrenderd himself with raised hand and kneel down in front of her".

Junkook also stopped in track after seing her brother surrenderd him
he also huffed for breath with soft smile he held her hyund shoulder and say dont ever kneel down in front on me he say with sweet.. meladious voice.

Kookie u know u are too cute " baby he stand up and say now common lets go back
Step mom will kill us if we dont go he say with sad tone.
Hmm..lets go.

LUNAR PACK:

Where in lunar pack every pack member is ready smiling preparing for their blue moom and for luna in pack.

TOMMOROW

Every body is going to find out about their luna her life her face and her real identity will reveal tommorow because moon goddes has said in past that almighty king kim Taehyung mate will be reveal after 50 yrs where blue moon will come in his full glory everybody in kindom are excited that finaly their luna is going to come and every tasteless thing will become tasteful.

EXEPT ONE:
ALMIGHT EMPORER:KIMTAEHYUNG

He is standing in balcany with open hair which is comming in fron of her eyes
and hair is flowing in wind direction with glare he see moon and said.
 TAE: i hate u and i will make sure that i make your life living hell like this dark night with no love u
will be my only responsibility  he say glaring to moon with venom filled voice eyes started to glow blood shot golden .

He dont hate moon he hate the "blue moon",  which come after every 50 yrs he hate things related to blue.
Blue has taken away all her things like blue sky has covered all things with blue blanket he hate it.

______________________

Huff...rip finger

So how's this are u exited
This little sneek peek .

U know my fingers are hurting writing this much.(pout) 

Comment your suggetion and vote i am also exited so lets travel together with love and hate story..🤓

And i will complete this book because my summer vacation has started

I will update first chapter soon..ok bye.😜

If there is any grammer mistake dont hate me because eng is not my first language😭😭

And i am very lazy to recheck my grammar mistake pls cooperate😅