ch-ten

It is afternoon is looking like every soldiers and commander yoongi was exhausted and heated, though they were on horse but what about heat they are getting from above,'but one is not exhausted  he has same focus and strength in him because he is was trueblood most important alpha  eclipsers clan he has same powerfull aura around him.

With each steps of horse commande yoongi was feeling hot so he says  ''our majesty alpha mover gaze like asking what u have to speak"can we rest for a while like wash are face and rest see we are closer for Caesar moon land and see all soldiers are also feeling hot from this scorching sun,plss...yoongi says with pleading gaze Alpha Kim taehyung just role her eyes and nodded .

Yoongi smiled and order every soldiers to wash their face and rest for a while they became happy and nodd their head in thku .
Commander yoongi we can hear river noise can we go, one soldier says yes you are free to go together but return fast they all nodded and go.

So my majesty do you want to go with me or want to stay "no I will be joined you after words u go alpha saye in mindlink , with nodd" commander also went in soldiers direction where they can here river noise.

Taehyung was not feeling hot but he has a feeling something is going to happen , and also he want to know
Why her wolf is going uncontrollable.

So when yoongi was asking her anything so he just nodded her head ,not speak he just mindlink her
He grabs her hair in frustration when he smell soothing sweet scent coming from river direction means any omega was present hear again he heard noise like omega is giggling and running around in other moment he grabs her sword tightly and move fastly , towards river direction where voice was comming .

He can't help but move faster when he heard omega is going to bathe and he can't let anybody sees omega's body her wolf was uncontrollable with each steps because smell is now very strong for her liking,but now he can't control her wolf and give all control to her wolf form her eyes become heavenly  bloodshot red and wanting nothing but to cutt the throat who touch the omega he run in his wolf form black and golden hair was looking heavenly on him .
(He loose control when he sees displeasure in scent and he now someone has touched her .

After walking for sometime one Soldier says commander yoongi can I go front direction of river I will be in time commander yoongi  examine her and says after sometime okay you can go ,so u all go in left direction of river and I am going in back direction

Soldier went in front direction but her eyes now became lustfull when he sees front view in front omega was giggling and playing in river falls her clothes were on but stiching to her body showing every curve of him he can't wait now and move towards him with lust.

Let me touch you omega he speaks lustfully and latch herself not giving time for omega to speak and went near her mate mark.

With yoongi :

When he went more near in that direction her can hear honey noise of someone and he knows someone was omega he can sense it because of his alpha power and don't want anybody to see omega's body.

After few hours of walking and became happy when he hear giggling voice of omega he just move her gaze because it's not manner to see anybody bathing he backside her and hold her heart with right hand and says beautiful.

Hey guys how are u 👑☺️
So I will give taekook moment in next ch....because I have to go school 

I can't help
But I will  writing it
😔
Hope you are enjoying it
Bye🤗
Taekook touchy moment in next ch,☺️👑😏